• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. spm

BMW E92 335i

Looks lovely. Very nice indeed. My only advice would be to ditch the run flats a.s.a.p as they are horrid.
  2. spm

stolen Civic saturday night 03/03/07

Sorry to hear that. For once I actually know what it feels like. It's a ****er when it happens but don't get too down.
  3. spm

Car stolen

Just a quick update. The car has not been found as yet. Seeing as it's been gone a month now it looks like it won't be coming back. The piece of crap that stole it was due in court on the 19th but failed to show. So there is no another warrant out for his arrest. Hopefully this will see him...
  4. spm

Car stolen

Having come back from my hols, my lodger has robbed the house and taken the car. Would everyone please keep a look out for a black type-r GJ03EKD cheers.
  5. spm

Radical new tyre design

Looks like you would severly fook your rim if you hit a pot hole fast.
  6. spm

Radical new tyre design

Sure I saw those at least 2 years ago.
  7. spm

Fuel Prices WILL rise again very soon.

If the price 'hike' that would mean spending £5 more for a full tank then I would question whether you could afford a ctr in the first place.
  8. spm

Fuel Prices WILL rise again very soon.

Just to really get your backs up, I haven't paid for any fuel for over 3 years now. My company does :wink:
  9. spm

Does £270 for the 50k service sound resonable?

You didn't happen to have your MOT done as well did you?
  10. spm

Does £270 for the 50k service sound resonable?

Does £270 for the 50k service sound resonable? As above, it'll be £230 as I take my own oil though.
  11. spm

Second service cost [-o<

1st - £69 2nd - £98 3rd - £150 Took my own oil in for all of them as they charge £40. I can get Mobil 1 at Costco for £20.
Back