• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car stolen

spm

Having come back from my hols, my lodger has robbed the house and taken the car.

Would everyone please keep a look out for a black type-r GJ03EKD

cheers.

:shock: :shock: Fookin 'ell mate, that's rough. :( Hope his balls fall off.

F*CKIN ELL' MATE!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I hope you find him and tear his head off! :x

Sheesh !!

Just for interest, what has the insurance company said ??
I know they are sometimes sketchy when it comes to someone taking a car who had access to the keys ??

F**king hell mate, not what you wanted......... :roll:

TW@t........... if you ever catch him make sure you give him a good going over wont you.

If not, I'm sure TRO would quite happily do it on your behalf..........

I don't know what to say mate... I am absolutely gutted for you. Having seen your registration I'm pretty sure I've seen your car around the local area but sadly not for some time.

I'm absolutely seething so I can only imagine how you must be feeling at the moment.

All the best,
Andy

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Totally stunned!!! :x

I assume you will be pressing every available charge once the lowlife P.O.S. has been nicked? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Good luck fella. 8)

Thats unbelievable! :shock:

Sorry to hear that mate.

Always take my keys with me wherever I go even if I ain't going to be driving the car.

Gutted for you mate. :shock:

Want to say something encouraging but that is so shocking - bang out of order. :x

Try and stay positive though :wink:

whats the deal with the insurance co, they giving you grief over it or is it straight forward?

Just a quick update. The car has not been found as yet. Seeing as it's been gone a month now it looks like it won't be coming back.

The piece of crap that stole it was due in court on the 19th but failed to show. So there is no another warrant out for his arrest. Hopefully this will see him banged up.

Just a quick update. The car has not been found as yet. Seeing as it's been gone a month now it looks like it won't be coming back.

The piece of crap that stole it was due in court on the 19th but failed to show. So there is no another warrant out for his arrest. Hopefully this will see him banged up.

:(

Our current government probably will give him a pinch on the arm and a mcdonalds star but I hope they cut his sack off for this :(

- Kevin.

Back