• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

Hi mate, if you hit the vtec its much louder than standard! but if you drive normally its just a...

Hi mate, if you hit the vtec its much louder than standard! but if you drive normally its just a nice ruble you can hear. Mines quiter now as i have just soundproofed the whole back end : )
  2. L

Piper Exhaust with twin tailpipes

Right, just got back from USC at Santa Pod and im very happy with the piper exhaust. I put it on the rolling road and with just the Piper cat back system and a K & N panel filter i got 208.9 bhp and 155.5Ftib torque. Good results i think for so little modding. I will try to scan the...
  3. L

Yeah i like it, sounds nice and isnt too noisy while driving. It does have the silenced B pipe as i didnt want too much noise.
  4. L

Yeah i will keep you all updated on quality, but i know there good as i had the same fitted to my Puma for 3 years with no probs at all. Cheers
  5. L

Yeah i know what you all mean, im not keen on the tacky looking tail pipe! But i will keep with it as its not visible until up on the ramp, but its the price i have to pay to keep the standard looking tailpies. Maybe piper could look into revising the backbox with two pipes? I will email...
  6. L

Hi all, i recently ordered a full piper exhaust system with twin 3" tailpipes for my Civic Type R EP3 and i thought i would post some pictures of it as not many people seem to have seen this style. They are the same size and style as the oem exhaust so looks pretty standard but gves a better...
  7. L

Piper

Not sure there was an extra charge, but i did pay £400 for the full system with delivery. Its from Pipers website, but Abp might be able to get hold of it cheaper?
  8. L

Piper

Hi all, i have just had my Piper cat back exhaust fitted. It is a very good fit and was so easy to put on. Plenty of ground clearance too and mines lowered 25mm. I also chose the option of having 2 3" pipes to keep the standard look, and it looks just as i wanted. I will try to get some photos...
Back