• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Piper Exhaust with twin tailpipes

Hi all, i recently ordered a full piper exhaust system with twin 3" tailpipes for my Civic Type R EP3 and i thought i would post some pictures of it as not many people seem to have seen this style.

They are the same size and style as the oem exhaust so looks pretty standard but gves a better sound and more power hopefully?

Hopefully these all work...

17072009129.jpg

17072009133.jpg

17072009131.jpg

17072009130.jpg

17072009135.jpg

Thanks Lee

Hmm just seen it goes from one pipe in to two at the exit, not a fan TBH - it looks like a RIPSPEED special :(

I'm a fan of the OEM look, so much so I kept mine.

Like Dotty not to keen on the 1-2 style on the back box mind, it does make it look a little FAIL.

Yeah i know what you all mean, im not keen on the tacky looking tail pipe!
But i will keep with it as its not visible until up on the ramp, but its the price i have to pay to keep the standard looking tailpies.

Maybe piper could look into revising the backbox with two pipes?
I will email them and see what they say.

Cheers for all the comments : )

Yeah i know what you all mean, im not keen on the tacky looking tail pipe!
But i will keep with it as its not visible until up on the ramp, but its the price i have to pay to keep the standard looking tailpies.

Maybe piper could look into revising the backbox with two pipes?
I will email them and see what they say.

Cheers for all the comments : )

Let us know how it runs in & if you have any problems with workmanship or anything.

Will be interested in their quality as they seem to do some nice stuff.

Yeah i will keep you all updated on quality, but i know there good as i had the same fitted to my Puma for 3 years with no probs at all.

Cheers

Yeah i like it, sounds nice and isnt too noisy while driving.

It does have the silenced B pipe as i didnt want too much noise.

Right, just got back from USC at Santa Pod and im very happy with the piper exhaust.

I put it on the rolling road and with just the Piper cat back system and a K & N panel filter i got 208.9 bhp and 155.5Ftib torque.
Good results i think for so little modding.
I will try to scan the printout and put it up on here asap.

Also got a best 1/4 mile run of 15.338 sec down the strip.

Oh and was nice to drive all the way with no headaches : )

Back