• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Sport Compact EV

WANT ! Honda has released early images and basic information on three brand new car concepts it will bring to the Tokyo Motor Show later this month. Top of the list is the Small Sports EV Concept. Possibly previewing the next-generation S2000 sports car, this compact mid-engine two-seater...
  2. S

CR-z

I test drove one of these the other day and have to say I was impressed. Its quick for what it is and it drove really well, the balance and tracking is really good. When you put the car in sports mode it really does tighten up compared to the other modes. Steering is accurate and its quite...
  3. S

Tegiwa imports carbon fibre airbox

Rota's saved my life literally!!! After an accident I didn't mind buying a replacement for the one that smashed. I have driven through some of the worst roads in the world on mine for nearly a year now and had no issues with quality. Would I buy them again - YES Would I buy a Tegiwa's airbox...
  4. S

new CR-X? Updated: CR-Z

If it's eco friendly what are the tax exemptions? Maybe they are hoping that people will look at savings over a set number of years to justify the cost of the technology.
  5. S

K&N the opposite of Ronseal

I had one originally on my first car to try something new it was the first one out there so had to take the plunge. Didn't notice gains but loved the noise.
  6. S

Green or orange?

Orange much better than Green
  7. S

Top of forum not showing on PS3

Is anyone else having a problem logging into the forum on PS3 I cannot actually see the login part at the top of the forum so cannot log in on Playstation
  8. S

Alpine Demo car - CTR

IVA-W200Ri Multimedia Station PXA-H701 Sound Prozessor DVA-9965R DVD-Headunit TUE-T200DVB DVB-T Tuner DHA-S680P DVD-Changer TME-770S (2x) 7“ Touch screen Monitor VPE-S431 Expansion Box for rear seat Entertainment IPod nano MP 3 Player HCE-C100 Camera for rear view SPR-17LS 6“ Speaker...
  9. S

Rota GT3 Wheels?????

I have them fitted to my car and really like them. will get some pics up soon when I have washed it
  10. S

Cozmic with black wheels

Black wheels look fine on a cosmic :)
  11. S

EP3 De-rear wiper

Personally I would just get a carbon tailgate and keep the wiper, I like to see what's behind as well as in front.
  12. S

sticker on arch where to and how much ?

I reckon Mook on here could sort you out cheaper than that.
  13. S

Braided brake hose needed

you could try http://www.hispecmotorsport.co.uk/ they were really good when I was building up my Rex.
  14. S

Honda announces new Marque for China

Honda and their Chinese partner Guangzhou Honda Automobile have this weekend announced an entirely new brand for the Chinese market. The Li Nian marque will launch in 2010 but Honda has debuted the brand's first concept car at the Beijing 2008 Auto China. Li Nian roughly translates to English...
  15. S

black roof and bonnet

isn't the law in the UK for car registrations based on the roof colour of the vehicle. So painting the roof would require re registration of the car.
  16. S

are ep3"s quicker than fn2"s

When I was originally looking to get another car I was thinking about waiting for the FN2 or just getting another EP3. when I sat in all of the new shape civics I just couldn't get past the rear spoiler and the layout being a bit OTT and plasticky. Also I gotta say that I love the gears being...
  17. S

What's in your Civic?

emptied mine the other day and also removed the spare wheel, underneath I found a pound coin, biro, spanner set and some dry cat food that had spilled out of a bag. Also I found my spare pepper spray in the fuzzy compartment :) Every month I empty my car of the change that I drop in it whenever...
  18. S

Spoonified my OEM Ti gearknob

That looks really cool
  19. S

400+ bhp ctr

I wouldn't touch that car with a barge pole, will probably fall to bits. 200mph :)
  20. S

Any young CTR drivers?

Anyone insuring a car under their mums name will find it a really bad time when it comes to claims. Secondary drivers of the car are supposed to be just that. If you drive regularly to work or college etc the insurance company can void the claim. Also if you are taking the car out at weekends...
  21. S

is there a definitive guide on all...

the extra bits of metal that you can put in the car to make it more stable, turn in more, not slide, bounce etc. Just interested in this as I haven't come across a lot of this stuff before and was thinking there are probably a lot of newbies out there that might want to understand more on what...
  22. S

Rota alloys (circuit 10)

I had a set of rota on my CRX and some kids threw a 15" wheel into the road, I hit it at 90mph. It did break a huge chunk out of the wheel and split most of the way around, however I was able to stop and had no problems other than a shattered alloy. and a small scrape on the side skirt of the...
  23. S

FN2 new R vrs old R

It's a promotional video and I believe it's this one old link autoupdated
  24. S

strange whistle

Pulley wheels. If you open the bonnet and just run the car and listen at the drivers side of the bay. See if you can hear the whistle more. Try and get someone else to rev the car a little as well. Some after market stereos still can make a noise when fitted. My car made a difference with TP's...
  25. S

Oil questions and recommendations here

Here in Bulgaria it gets to minus 15/20 degrees in winter and up to 45 degrees in summer, what oil would you recommend for me?
  26. S

strange whistle

if it sounds like a high pitch whistle that grows with the revs or is more noticeable at higher RPM it could be the bearings. Or alternately do you have an after market stereo fitted it could need earthing I had both of these problems before and they are very easy to sort out.
  27. S

standard alarm be set to chirp on arming/disarming??

I had this option on my first CTR it was really good, took the muppets at the honda dealership 4 days to install though. something about wires in the manual being brown and they only had black ones.
Back