• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. lyncho

Bad Earth Wire

Does anyone know where the driver side headlight earth wire connection would be? driver side headlight is dim and I think its the earth wire causing the problem? any other ideas? cheers..
  2. lyncho

2003 Diesel Civic

A friend of mine has recently bought a 2003 diesel civic, he is planning to modify it so it is a type r look alike. Will the type r bumper and grille fit straight onto the car or will there need to be any modifications made?
  3. lyncho

Rear badge

does anyone know the size of the rear badge off a 2004 type r? there are a lot of different ones on ebay,is it the dc5 badge that suits?
  4. lyncho

Window Tint

My car failed MOT today over tints beeing too dark, i bought the car with the tints and they are so light..i couldnt believe if it..i thought he was pulling my leg.. is there any way to test them for darkness myself?
  5. lyncho

MOT this saturday!

MOT this weekend and i was just wondering if there are any last checks i should do before taking it? The car was damaged cat d at the front but all repaired and looks the part.. anything i should check?
  6. lyncho

Lowering Springs

Are 30mm lowering springs low? will you even notice the difference? Please post pics of your car with what you have in to help me make up my mind..
  7. lyncho

Brake pads

Could someone please post a link of how o change the brake pads with step by step pictures.. thanks
  8. lyncho

Breakers?

Anybody know of any good breakers from ni that stock mostly honda parts?
  9. lyncho

Spraying

Does anybody know if the car has to be sprayed the same colour before going through mot? i fixed up an ep3 and dont no if i can put it through mot without being sprayed as there are multi coloured panels lol
  10. lyncho

Best suited wheels

Im looking for a new set of wheels for my grey ep3 civic, having trouble deciding which ones look best.. any nice ideas?
  11. lyncho

Number Plate

Just wondering which way you think is best to attach the number plate to the ep3 civic? square or normal? Does the sticky tape stick straight onto the bumper?
Back