• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. tjmakosz

Grinding noise when braking

My brakes grind somthing bad in the morning for the first 5mins then it goes, there is about 3-4 mm left on the pads, it sounds bad when braking in reverse to, it all started when it snowed, should i just get new pads all round?.
  2. tjmakosz

Ebay Induction kits

ok, got the meassage. going to make a credit card spunk on the AEM, How bad is the hydrolock problem, getting the hydro gaurd thing with it, does this help alot or a wast of time. o and im still hooded up
  3. tjmakosz

Ebay Induction kits

all i really want is that v-tec grawl, my mate used to have an aem and that noise is what i want
  4. tjmakosz

Ebay Induction kits

how come ? are they that bad?
  5. tjmakosz

Ebay Induction kits

Hello Has anyone tried the cheap kits of ebay they are 39.99 and LOOK exactly the same as the K&N typhoon. I know that the K&N is not the best but on very tight buget with 74000 servise, new pads all round and spark plugs to come all in the next couple of months, O and crimbo, anyway they look...
  6. tjmakosz

cheap rear caliper tool

Hi, anyone know of the cheapest rear caliper tool that will work. found a Draper one on amazon for a fiver? anyone know if this works? thanks
  7. tjmakosz

steering wheel squeak

Hi guys My 02 ep3 has started doing the same thing, when pulling away the wheel squeks but when moving its fine. annoying! also steering wheel wont center. car is all standard. any ideas
  8. tjmakosz

Refurb kit for alarm fob

just orderd mine over the dog and bone from hamilton. £8.63 all in. bargin thanks :lol:
  9. tjmakosz

Two strange Knocks

hello everyone this is my first post on the forum. my ep3 ctr had some strange knocking sounds? the first is when brakeing while in traffic just befor coming to a stop? and the other is when changing down into 1st when coming to a juntion? any ideas are these normal? also i live about 30sec...
Back