• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Two strange Knocks

hello everyone this is my first post on the forum. my ep3 ctr had some strange knocking sounds?
the first is when brakeing while in traffic just befor coming to a stop? and the other is when changing down into 1st when coming to a juntion? any ideas are these normal?
also i live about 30sec from TGM i assume these guys are coo, for servicing and all things type r. sorry for all the questions only owend my ctr for a week

thanks T.J :)

hello everyone this is my first post on the forum. my ep3 ctr had some strange knocking sounds?
the first is when brakeing while in traffic just befor coming to a stop? and the other is when changing down into 1st when coming to a juntion? any ideas are these normal?
also i live about 30sec from TGM i assume these guys are coo, for servicing and all things type r. sorry for all the questions only owend my ctr for a week

thanks T.J :)

I would advise on taking your car to tgm tom will have a look over it and give you honest advice i couldnt recomend them enough.
im down there on the 13th head over and say hi

Yes mate TGM are awesome get down there asap and Tom will sort you out, you can trust these guys 100%.

Back