• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

FN2 Bonnet Protector and Bumper Bootlip Protector

interesting site some of it was nice - others not so surprised a little that Honda UK dont sale stuff like this
  2. D

FN2 Wind deflectors

whats the deal with these wind deflectors?? i sometimes have the window open a little and it rattles - is it to stop that noise??
  3. D

FN2 what price - bronze Gt

weekend - very funny...... upwards of 13 k..... - it also has a five year service plan with it as well. that must be worth a few hundred - cost of 500 when purchased and two new front tyres from last month.....
  4. D

FN2 what price - bronze Gt

I have a baby girl on the way and thought i might get a family friendly car - perhaps an Avensis..... I have a FN02 type R GT - bronze pearl with 11 000 miles on the clock, faultless bodywork and interior - 57 plate. What price do you suggest i put it up for sale??
  5. D

FN2 Engine idle and high revs

When i first start the car it revs to what i might consider to be high, 2 to 2500 - is this normal? a high rev cold start perhaps? it doesnt drop and go back up like others have mentioned. After a period of driving it drops back below 1000 when idle. I know honda bikes rev high when first...
  6. D

i noticed you responded to a message about type r drivers near bristol and u live in cheltenham...

i noticed you responded to a message about type r drivers near bristol and u live in cheltenham - what do you drive iam based outside cheltenham
  7. D

FN2 Cotton like substance

Thanks for that Neily03 Its had a service as well and it still didnt get taken out. Is there any risk in leaving it in there? or should i remove it?
  8. D

thanx suits its more likely to be cotton stuff to stop bits rattling.... i ve had it 1.5 year s now and it seems fine !
  9. D

car aids! car aids!
  10. D

Has anyone noticed on the FN2 on both undersides near the sill about midway down a cottonlike substance poking out - u have to kneel down and peer right underneath although i noticed it peeking out from a distance. it appears to be wrapped around some part of the bodykit - although iam not an...
  11. D

Any young CTR drivers?

crombie that is outstanding price for 2 bans! both speeding iam guessing....
  12. D

FN2 Scratch Marks On Glove Box

to be honest using the wives french knickers as sugar puffs suggests sounds like fun...
  13. D

Remapping....

a little lazy but more like iam busy at work trying to keep my company above water in this merky climate....
  14. D

Car insurance

yep been driving since i was 19 yrs old - well legally a little off road driving before then
  15. D

Remapping....

ep3petey - i play poker online and in live cash games but i have a well paid job as well which helps
  16. D

Remapping....

i tend to spend my money on gambling and not on car mods....so i might buy a porsche gt rs instead within the next year or so
  17. D

FN2 What is your fav fn2 colour

lol i know that white is the equilavent of ferrari red but........ what do you drive and what colour?
  18. D

Car insurance

sounds great well apart from the jazz and the polo.....!
  19. D

Remapping....

cheers suits most helpful so i think i will start on induction
  20. D

Suits White is nice but a bit......chavy like white jeans or a girl with a short skirt - nice to look at but common really.... not for general everyday use..... Red is good but deep bronze is the nuts
  21. D

Remapping....

standard type r of course! wouldnt drive a civic standard .... although i do for work off and on as i work for a company supplying honda in swindon car components...
  22. D

Car insurance

dolphin tech - why so many vehicles! you can only ride in one at a time! i dont think the price is special although it is good - there are a lot of young guys on here paying 3x or 4x for their FN02 - dunno how they afford the petrol!
  23. D

Remapping....

ep3petey - yes it is a standard FN02 model and it feels good and sounds great - but i think i will will mod it at some point as iam comfortable and eager for more power
  24. D

I have a bronze pearl - any other owners around? You cannot beat the sun shining and lighting up the paintwork...
  25. D

FN2 Scratch Marks On Glove Box

hairdryer and a cloth - does that work - makes plastic heat up and expand??? i have keyed the plastic around the keyslot a lot
  26. D

Remapping....

whats a mani mod?? iam not a tech bloke has anybody done airfilter, exhaust or remaps etc? whats it like? how can the exhaust be improved without serious work - new bumper etc? will it get rid of trangular exhaust as i like this?
  27. D

Car insurance

to answer your questions iam 31 and not 13! i just behave like a 13 yr old most of the time..lol its with privilege <£300 i have 6 points and its fully comp with 5 yrs no clms bonus (protected) this is with a total write off (peugeot 206GTi) a couple of years back - not bad been...
  28. D

Any young CTR drivers?

iam 31 with a FN02 GT and with 6 speeding points (3 with this car) i pay <£300 fully comp 5 yrs full no clms bonus and protected. got my Fn02 after my peugeot GTI was written off in a motorway accident that i managed to walk away from...
  29. D

FN2 New forum user questions

thanks for the replies Nelly03 and Martay although both opposite views....anyone else use the halfords or the Honda pen? is their any noticeable difference - its mostly my bonnet that has little chips....
  30. D

Car insurance

see a few comments on insurance on here and iam staggered by them - i pay less than £300 there must be a lot of young and wealthy guys on here.....
  31. D

Remapping....

Remapping - has anyone done this ? using which company and at what cost? what are the results? is it recommended? i would like a bit more oommpphh out of it as i am very used to the power now
  32. D

thanx for that a custom made up kit from halfords? or off the peg? did you get your cap painted? is that a DIY job for a simple man like myself....? i suppose using multiple touch up kits is not good enough?!
  33. D

I bought the FN02 GT spec in bronze pearl (which shows up great in the sun) back in October 2007 and i have been looking for a site like this for a short time now. I haven't had any problems with it although I have only done 9500+ miles and averaging 32mpg - up from 28 for the first six months...
Back