• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car insurance

see a few comments on insurance on here and iam staggered by them - i pay less than £300

there must be a lot of young and wealthy guys on here.....

to answer your questions iam 31 and not 13!

i just behave like a 13 yr old most of the time..lol

its with privilege <£300

i have 6 points and its fully comp with 5 yrs no clms bonus (protected)

this is with a total write off (peugeot 206GTi) a couple of years back - not bad

been driving since 19yrs

I wouldn't say it's that special; I pay around £1600 per year to insure a modified FD2, an SL500, a tweaked Speed Triple and a one-off R100.

All are appreciably higher risk than an FN2, and I'm not yet 30.

dolphin tech - why so many vehicles! you can only ride in one at a time!

i dont think the price is special although it is good - there are a lot of young guys on here paying 3x or 4x for their FN02 - dunno how they afford the petrol!

dolphin tech - why so many vehicles! u can only ride in one at a time!

Dunno, it just kinda worked out that way, we've always been a petrolhead family with lots of vehicles. The FD2 and SpeedTrip are mine, the SL I inherited from my mum and keep for sentimental reasons, and the R100 is a project in progress.

The most we've ever had is 10. My DC5, C250TD, Alfa 75 V6 & Transalp, my mum's MX5, SL500 & Harley XL1200C, the ex's Honda Jazz & VW Polo, plus storing my dad's Trophy 1200.

to answer your questions iam 31 and not 13!

been driving since 19yrs

a little confused and excuse me if i've misread your post but, if you're 31 and you've been driving for 19 years, how did you manage to pass your test as a 12 year old?

Back