• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

FN2 what price - bronze Gt

I have a baby girl on the way and thought i might get a family friendly car - perhaps an Avensis..... I have a FN02 type R GT - bronze pearl with 11 000 miles on the clock, faultless bodywork and interior - 57 plate. What price do you suggest i put it up for sale??
  2. D

FN2 Engine idle and high revs

When i first start the car it revs to what i might consider to be high, 2 to 2500 - is this normal? a high rev cold start perhaps? it doesnt drop and go back up like others have mentioned. After a period of driving it drops back below 1000 when idle. I know honda bikes rev high when first...
  3. D

FN2 Cotton like substance

Has anyone noticed on the FN2 on both undersides near the sill about midway down a cottonlike substance poking out - u have to kneel down and peer right underneath although i noticed it peeking out from a distance. it appears to be wrapped around some part of the bodykit - although iam not an...
  4. D

FN2 What is your fav fn2 colour

I have a bronze pearl - any other owners around? You cannot beat the sun shining and lighting up the paintwork...
  5. D

Car insurance

see a few comments on insurance on here and iam staggered by them - i pay less than £300 there must be a lot of young and wealthy guys on here.....
  6. D

Remapping....

Remapping - has anyone done this ? using which company and at what cost? what are the results? is it recommended? i would like a bit more oommpphh out of it as i am very used to the power now
  7. D

FN2 New forum user questions

I bought the FN02 GT spec in bronze pearl (which shows up great in the sun) back in October 2007 and i have been looking for a site like this for a short time now. I haven't had any problems with it although I have only done 9500+ miles and averaging 32mpg - up from 28 for the first six months...
Back