• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Proprius_Emundo

Re-spray

What prices we looking at to get a re-spray? Poss to list a breakdown, the red is slightly faded on the car in diff areas. Thanks
  2. Proprius_Emundo

remote start?

whats the best remote start alarm out there? thanks
  3. Proprius_Emundo

Wipers

Which are the best wipers to get, if flat blades are there any links to get them from? Don't wanna go to Hal-frauds! Think the car is classed as an EP3, correct me if I'm wrong. Newbie here :-s Thanks
  4. Proprius_Emundo

Civic Type -R factory manual/wallet

Got a 2004 Civic Type-R at the weekend and all that was in the govebox was the service manual. Is there any links to obtain the dealers manual/wallet/binder that keeps everything together, and also possibly to obtain an owners handbook? Thanks
  5. Proprius_Emundo

First time owner

Hi Just picked her up this Saturday, drove from Glasgow to Sheffield and back. Only 41k on the clock.
  6. Proprius_Emundo

RED

Getting a red 2004 tomorrow, my question is........... Whats the requirements to stop red coloured cars fading? Thanks
  7. Proprius_Emundo

Induction kit

Whats the best for a 2004? I had a K&N for my focus prev but I assume theirs better ones out there. Links? Thanks
  8. Proprius_Emundo

Best chip

.......for a 2004 Type-R Links? Thanks
  9. Proprius_Emundo

Start button

2004 Civic Type-R Don't wanna get a start button from Hal-frauds. So wheres the best place to get one? Thanks
  10. Proprius_Emundo

Regional areas?

How about areas which are split into regional sections? eg, under 'Scotland' you could have the areas : 'Strathclyde', 'Central', 'Lothian & Borders', and 'Highlands'
  11. Proprius_Emundo

Is this a proper Type-R?

Considering this as my first ever Civic Type-R after just joining the club, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370218030368&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123 To me though it doesnt look right, maybe it's just me and the little knowledge I have so far but just looking for...
Back