• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. benhoad1985

inside door handles

do the inside pillar handles on the door come off as the paint is all scratched offf
  2. benhoad1985

carbon spoiler, fitted but dunno if it looks right

hi guys just fitted this today just dunno if it goes! any thoughts please guys
  3. benhoad1985

k and n typhoon on rolling road

im fortunate to have a friend with a rolling road and i have a very standard type r, 201 bhp first run and with a k and n typhoon as the only mod it reached 204, so no real gain but no loss either and it sounds awesome so give this kit a little respect please
  4. benhoad1985

ep3 pwer gain wanted please advise

hi there, i have a completely standard ep3 that i would like to get more power out of, what can i do to acheive around the 220 horsepower mark thanks for your time
  5. benhoad1985

Help missing plug

hi there, only recently bought a 54 type r and somehow missed when i bought the car that there is a sensor unplugged and missing on the engine a stupid mistake i know! i looked on autodata and theer isnt a reference to it, the sensor is just to the left of the left hand side of the inlet manifol...
  6. benhoad1985

type r missing plug for sensor

hi there, only recently bought a 54 type r and somehow missed when i bought the car that there is a sensor unplugged and missing on the engine a stupid mistake i know! i looked on autodata and theer isnt a reference to it, the sensor is just to the left of the left hand side of the inlet manifol...
Back