• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Andrew

DC sports

Are DC Sports exhausts still poor quality as i read that they are made in china and the fitment is not as good as they used to be
  2. Andrew

HKS HI POWER

Is anyone running this catback some of the videos on youtube it sounds nice and some it sounds real loud, difficult to get an idea how loud it is on the internet.
  3. Andrew

pro-kit springs

Do the eibach pro springs improve the handling giving less bodyroll or do they just give you a lower look. Just wondered if they would give a more planted feel with a frsu. thanks
  4. Andrew

ET38

Will 17x7 et38 wheels cause any handling problems cause wheels extend an extra 7mm over standard 17x7 et45. Will still useing standard size tyres.
  5. Andrew

Team dynamics 1.2

Where is the best place to buy these and what size do i need to be a direct replacement for the standard Size 17s with 205/45/17 tyres.
  6. Andrew

Rattle auto tensioner

when i cleaned my engine with autoglym degreaser my Auto Tensioner has started to rattle so i must of removed the grease inside, is it possibe to re-grease it.
  7. Andrew

Castrol or Fuchs

Which one should i get Castrol edge 5w30 or fuchs titan race pro s 5w30 or are they much the same.
  8. Andrew

Advice Fitting front Fogs

Spent the day fitting front fogs to my Facelift type r, the problem i had was the black plastic moulds that fit to the bumper that came with the Honda Fog kit would fit but my Splitter would not, so i fitted the fogs with out the plastic parts as i guess there for a civic with no splitter at the...
  9. Andrew

Fog hole cover

Just noticed that my plastic mesh where the fogs should be is missing on drivers side, what is the best way to replace the plastic mesh or do i have to buy the hole part of the bumper. Whats the best way to sort this cheers.
  10. Andrew

Loud wind noise

I have this loud wind/howling noise that comes from the front centre of the dash, bottom of the windscreen is starts at motorway speeds and stops when going slower. It did this when i got the car in july last year then stoped for 6/7 months then started again when i was driving today and its not...
  11. Andrew

Polishing after claying

Just clayed my car today and the car looks great and then i applied HDWax and the car looks stunning but when i run my hand over the paint its smooth but fills a little ruff. Now when i do this to the panel that was painted last summer its as smooth as glass, should i of polished the car before...
  12. Andrew

Rocker cover

Just noticed on top left of the red rocker cover that there is no Nut holding that corner down. Is it a Nut or Bolt as there is no thred showing just a hole where it should be held down, there's no oil leaking.:dance:
  13. Andrew

Supersprint backbox

Does anyone have a supersprint backbox oval tail pipe and does it fit to oem b-pipe or does it need a supersprint b-pipe. Also where is the best place to buy supersprint exhausts
  14. Andrew

What tools are you using

I have been using halfords advanced tools and they seem good quality someone said to me they are the same as draper tools. What do you guys use.
  15. Andrew

Falken ZE912

I am needing two new front tyres after the p zeros are down to the legal min and was Told that Falken ze912s are a good cheaper tyre to use and should last just the same. Just wondering if any owners have had Falkens Ze912s and if they are worth a try. Cheers:D
Back