• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Engine management light HELP! needed

Hi i have had my car de-catted and the engine management light keeps coming on, this is due to the O2 sensor detecting the Emissions , i was told just to pull fuse six out and this resets the ecu and the light switchs off, i have been doing this but eventually the light comes on again...
  2. T

Unichip Re-map

Just wondering if anyone here has one these chips on thier type r and just wanted to know if thier are worth getting and if the gains are good?
  3. T

Best oil to use

Hi i have a type r. i use lucas 10w 40 semi synthetic, is this the best oil to use? What would you recommend?
  4. T

squeeking noise from under car front/back?

i have a honda civic type r hi i have jus noticed if i down shift hard to stop or take off fast and also if the car jurks backwards and forwards i get this squeeking noise sounds like suspension but i have checked that and it is ok any one experienced this before??
  5. T

energy suspension engine insert mounts

hi jus wondering if any one has had these fitted to there type r and if it made a difference? also if so how much did you pay to get them fitted?
  6. T

Timing belt/chain

Just wondering at what stage you should check the cam belt /chain tension, as i know you do not need to change it?
  7. T

Full Major Service info required

Hi, i Just wanted to know what a full major service consists of? I only ask this is because i service the car myself i.e change oil, oil filter, brakes and spark plugs this is a simple job which would cost a bit of change if a garage was to do this. If i took it to honda what more would...
  8. T

K100 Re-map information

Hi, i am going to get my car re-mapped by artech tuning, i was just wondering when you get your car mapped do you need to up-rate any engine parts? I know that the engine is working more harder to produce the power and if this would affect my engine life in the long run.. and if any one has...
  9. T

engine management light

i got a type r, my engine management light came on about 3weeks ago, it said i had a cat deteriation on the diagnostic.. i have a de-cat pipe and manifold.. , the guy switched the light off and its come back on obvisouly it has been detected again and set the light off. I havent noticed any...
  10. T

I can't read

Hello. I can't read.
  11. T

hondata k100 or unichip

hey, i have a 2003 ep3, got a k n N typhoon, japspeed manifold, japspeed de-cat and a powerflow exhaust system.. i was thinkin between uni chip or k100 re-map but not sure as kpro is much more expensive.. which tune would give me the best gains with the set-up i have??
  12. T

japspeed de-cat n manifold

hi, first of all i de-cated my car and used a japseed de-cat.. felt the power gain instantly it was great.. so i thought i mite aswelll put a manifold on, so i bought a japspeed header and connected to the de-cat.. so basically its going 4-1 straight, once i had this on i noticed a power loss...
  13. T

japspeed de-cat and manifold

hi, first of all i de-cated my car and used a japseed de-cat.. felt the power gain instantly it was great.. so i thought i mite aswelll put a manifold on, so i bought a japspeed header and connected to the de-cat.. so basically its going 4-1 straight, once i had this on i noticed a power loss...
Back