• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. FINCHY2K40

4 wheel alignment in the north west

guys, im after some advice on where to got to get my 4 wheel alignment done, ive noticed my back tyres are feathering and the handling isnt what it should be. any help is more than welcome! cheers finchy
  2. FINCHY2K40

mintex discs and pads

guys, found these on ebay, mintex front and rear discs plus pads, has anyone used these before on their ep3? seems a good deal to me http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220483081312?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
  3. FINCHY2K40

driver side sun visor

cant seem to find one on ebay for an 04 plate civic type r.. anyone ever bought one form honda?
  4. FINCHY2K40

collection of my current and previous hondas

here is my shiny new ep3 along with my old fn2 and sport!
  5. FINCHY2K40

few faults cropping up after buying my ctr..

guys, had my ep3 now for a few weeks, and have noticed a few faults, 1st and least important is the boot lock sticking (hopefully a bit of wd40..?) 2nd, when going round roundabouts taking the 3rd exit for example, the handbrake light comes on, this isnt the switch on the actual lever as i...
  6. FINCHY2K40

Facelift ep3 seats faded..

Is there anything I can use to bring back the red in my front seats? I've just cleaned them with auto Glym foam, this has removed the stains but they still lack colour.. Any suggestions?
  7. FINCHY2K40

IPhone adapter question

Guys, Just got my 2nd Ctr, very chuffed indeed! However, the alpine head unit(model cda9833) that is in it had the old pin configuration from apple accessories. I purchased off amazon a converter, this now allows me to charge the phone (4s) but the music still comes though the phone, I...
  8. FINCHY2K40

on the hunt for an ep3!!!

im not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes,im on the hunt for my 2nd type r, im after a facelift ep3 hopefully in cosmic grey, but will look at any ep3 that has a/c and comprihensive history!cheersfinchy
  9. FINCHY2K40

forum member XandderrMan

please could the mods look into the pms sent by the above forum member re: viruses *************************** Dear FINCHY2K40, You have received a new private message at Type R Owners Forums from XandderrMan, entitled "Please, take into account..". To read the original version, respond...
Back