• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. pooley

Ride height on coilovers

Ok I hope somebody can help, I fitted coilovers to my ep3 civic a while ago but can't figure how I can't get the same ride height at front, does camber at the front alter ride height? I have fronts all the way down and they are 10mm out? I can change camber settings does that change ride height...
  2. pooley

Suspension height?

Hi all, I have ordered Coilovers for my ep3, they lower up to 65mm, does anyone know or have pictures of how it would look down that low or near? Not that I would probably run then that low but just wanted to see what choice I have, thanks!
  3. pooley

Rokkor Coilovers

Ok I know these are cheap and I know a lot of people are going to say you get what you pay for but after looking into them I can't find much bad feedback from anyone, I understand they won't be as good as your higher end market Coilovers but I don't use my car for track days or anything like...
  4. pooley

Coilovers on 50mm?

Hi all, ordered a set of coilovers and they drop 65mm, I'm not going to go that low but I would like to know if anybody has pictures of a ep3 sitting 50-65mm? Thanks!
  5. pooley

mugan replica spoiler paint ideas??

Hi all, i have just ordered a replica mugen spoiler for my satin ep3, anyone got one in satin or know of any pictures any where, i dont know if i should paint it all satin or paint middle black and sides satin? got black rims and tints so thinking may look good? what we all think? cheers:confused:
  6. pooley

Green or orange?

want to know what everyone thinks of wheel colour on satin silver, Got new wheels now and looking to get my standards painted again in a wild colour just for winter wheels, i love the green but only seen it on black? orange? im really not sure, anyone got any idea what will stand out? :smt118
  7. pooley

help!

Just put new wheels on my car and they come with new nuts but looking to get red ones? what do i need to look for when buying them? do thay have to know the wheels i have when ordering them or anything?:confused: thanks
  8. pooley

Ideas Needed Please?

Hi all looking on ordering new wheels this week, looking for 17" so i can keep my old tyres, looking for something black, any ideas what looks good on satin? looking about £400-£500 mark?............:smt017
  9. pooley

CLEANED AND ABP 30mm FITTED

What u think next on exterier? any ideas?
  10. pooley

Anyone slammed an ep3?

hey all, Anyone slammed there ep3 on coilovers? pics please? i mean no arch gap? cheers x
  11. pooley

My Satin SILVER....CLEANED!

what mods next? any sugestions? mods at min, k&n kit scorpion cat-back wheel refurb eibach pro kit face-lift rear lights tints
  12. pooley

Whats the best???...

Hey all, i need help, a couple of weeks ago i wanted to drop my car so it is sitting just above my tyres, someone told me to try eibach pro kit, so with that i did, then after fitting them i found out that they dont really lower the car that much, dont get me wrong it handles like a little...
  13. pooley

Best wheels for satin silver?

hey, anyone got any pics of a satin silver ep3 with black wheels? looking to change mine but really not sure what to do? its lowered 30mm and looking to keep 17" ? would they look small? im used to the dub seen so not sure what to do, this is how it is now, cheers lee:rolleyes:
Back