• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Green or orange?

want to know what everyone thinks of wheel colour on satin silver, Got new wheels now and looking to get my standards painted again in a wild colour just for winter wheels, i love the green but only seen it on black? orange? im really not sure, anyone got any idea what will stand out? :smt118

Proper Dyno-Rod Style Orange. Not like the Focus ST Orange, as that's not as sharp/tangy. If you could get a good match for Dyno-Rod Orange that's what I'd do.

Alternatively - Brawn GP style Illuminous greeny/yellow :)?

orange or green wheels on a silver car CTR, erm NO. the colours don't match and it'll look god awful and tacky.
bronze, gold, black, silver, gunmetal grey would all suit much better IMO.

i seen a set of royal blue oem alloys on a silver ctr a couple of weeks ago. didn't look too bad tbh a bit lairy but not asloud as orange or green.

orange or green wheels on a silver car CTR, erm NO. the colours don't match and it'll look god awful and tacky.
bronze, gold, black, silver, gunmetal grey would all suit much better IMO.

yawn, because 99% of other SS dont have the exact same mindset.

purple can look ok though.

yawn, IMO.

yes we got the part you can put your caps lock on and type IMO.

but what part of wild colour did you miss? if bronze, gold, black, silver, gunmetal grey are wild then cover me in eggs and flour and bake me for 14 minutes.

yes we got the part you can put your caps lock on and type IMO.

but what part of wild colour did you miss? if bronze, gold, black, silver, gunmetal grey are wild then cover me in eggs and flour and bake me for 14 minutes.

lol, fair enough. sorry, FAIR ENOUGH.

Thanks for replays, just got a set of mat black wheels, that's why I just wanted to do something over than the norm with these?

why not look into glow in the dark paint or heat reactive paint?? be cooler than just a daft colour also would be very different

heres mine just had wheels done

019-1.jpg

why not be different from everybody else and go for yellow or pink or a blue? ive seen a set of pink oem alloys on a nhb before that stood out quite a bit!

seen as your car is a facelift id go for red as it would keep in with the theme of the car and the interior

You could go completely off the wall and do the fronts in orange with a green paint splat effect, and then the rears contrasting, so green rears with orange splats... That's definately stand out I assure you!

Back