• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Green or orange?

3361239974_3618d23106.jpg
ftw.

my dream is to have a car that colour one day.

I can see you in a Beemer shed that was that colour but now just a faded rust colour.

You could go completely off the wall and do the fronts in orange with a green paint splat effect, and then the rears contrasting, so green rears with orange splats... That's definately stand out I assure you!

yer for all the wrong reasons lol

It's all good going for an uncommon colour but do you still want them to look nice? lol. There's some wicked recommendations so far but most would look aweful lol

yer for all the wrong reasons lol

Probably. My recommendation isn't something I'd ever do myself, but some people like going all out for attention even if the vast majority disagree with your choice, my idea was merely one of those that he could condider if he was that way inclined ;) lol

if you want to be the same as every body and by everybody i mean 99% of ep3 owners and have gunmetal, black, white go join ctro.

white used to be different until i lurked on ctro and saw every milano under teh sun along with some renegade cosmics with white. im no different, i had a satin with black team dynamics and it looked lovely but i would do something different if i bought another ep3. this car has been out too long and different approaches are welcome.

i agree. However having just got some CW oem whiles i have to back myself up lol. Just something i have always liked on the milano. Im far from a crowd follower, but if i like something i will do/have it.

If i had a NHB, SS or CS ep3 i would have something bright and wild.

The silver one on here the other day with red looked good but between green and orange id say st orange

Back