• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. potter

FN2 FN2 Build Quality??

Hi guys after selling my cosmic grey EP3 3 years ago im now looking to come back to a civic. I'd like a Premier or a FN2. After reading the sticky above about buying one (great thread) it says that honda build quality took a dive on the FN2's. Is this the case of how many owners feel?? If so...
  2. potter

Potter's Cosmic Type R * with updated pics and mods 22/11/09*

http://www.xsrezone.com/exterior-mods/honda/civic-ep2/ep3/tow-hooks/cat_230.html This is the website for the towhooks mate, My coilovers are Meister R but i had got at a special price. Dont know how much he is charging now though
  3. potter

Cheers mate. They look even better in the dark with some light reflecting off them as it really shows the metalflake of well!
  4. potter

Cheers for comments. The coilovers are low but will go lower and they will be going lower aswell.:cool: They've got about 2 inches on the back to drop but i need to find out how much more i can drop the front before i drop the rear. The ride is ok it just depends were abouts you set them. I...
  5. potter

Here is some pics of it now on coilovers
  6. potter

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

I just ordered some of these from Holden Honda in Norwich for mine. They were £10 something including the VAT were as the OEM Civic one's were a bit more something like £12 including VAT. So the better one's were cheaper. :)
  7. potter

Ok cheers mate wasn't sure what it was for lol
  8. potter

No mate the centre caps are going back on as i was waiting for them to dry out but now back on car
  9. potter

Well i've not been on here for a while due to working extra hours. Anyway in recent weeks i've spent quite a bit of money on the car. I bought: AEM V2 Meister R Zeta S Coilovers (not yet fitted though) Wheels powdercoated in Metal Flake Black. All mods now are as above with Password:JDM...
  10. potter

JDM Plate Surround?

Anyone know were i can get a Rear EP3 JDM Plate Surround from?
  11. potter

Just bought a Rear Password:JDM Towing Hook for Civic and it looks ace. Pics up soon
  12. potter

Which Coilover's?

I'm looking into buying some coilovers in the next month and was wondering for a budget of around £700 what would be best to buy. I've been looking at the BC's and also D2's. Any advice would be much appreciated
  13. potter

Cheers mate. I definatly am not dissapointed with them and are in excellant condition.
  14. potter

There great mate. You won't be dissapointed. When the windows are down an inch or 2 obviously you get a bit of cold air inside aswell as not blowing the rear passengers to pieces. :lol:
  15. potter

Now have some wind deflectors fitted to the Civic now courtesy off 'Crumb' which were in fantastic condition. Think it makes the car look so much better now. Here's a few pics.
  16. potter

Rear Tow Hook?

Were abouts did you get your's from and how much was it?
  17. potter

Rear Tow Hook?

Yea mate I am willing to part with nearly £100 for one. I know the datum one's are bout £50-£60.
  18. potter

Rear Tow Hook?

Right first things first guys I'm after a tow hook like on lotties ep3 and not a tow bar. It's not a tow bar it's a hook. I'm not planning a tow anything as it's purely cosmetics I'm after and I don't think having something that weighs a matter of pounds would be unroadworty and it would fail an...
  19. potter

Rear Tow Hook?

Hi do's anybody know where i can get a rear towing hook from?
  20. potter

Headlight bulb for facelift?

Okay cheers mate. I have'nt had a chance to have a look as it's too dark but the headlight's just look like a xenon type of bulb that's all
  21. potter

Headlight bulb for facelift?

My headlight bulb has gone in my facelift ep3 tonight but was wondering if there a gas type bulb like a xenon or whether they are a normal bulb or not?
  22. potter

Wind deflectors for ep3?

Just wondering were I can get some wind defectors for a ep3 civic as have tried Honda but they can't get them. So was wondering were else do's them? Much appreciated guys if ya could find me some.
  23. potter

whats the best wax for cosmic

I use the Orange Dodo Juice on my Cosmic and it comes up absoutly brilliant! I get all my stuff from this company called North East Detailing and i really do recommend these guys http://nedetailing.co.uk/templates/default/index.php?page=view_home
  24. potter

Cheers Tony for the advice. Good luck with the meet aswell mate. Looks like Gruppe M then!:cool:
  25. potter

Yes mate i've followed you out of work a few times now. You've got a milano red FN2 if i'm correct?
  26. potter

This is my Cosmic Ep3 Type R i own and have only owned for a month now so the car is completly standard apart from a Alpine 9887 Imprint Ready Head-unit. Mods to come in next few months: Standard wheels to be powdercoated black. Spoon N1 with B-pipe Coilovers (which one's i'm not...
  27. potter

1/4 Mile Times

Mine is a ep3 (standard) on a damp track as been raining all morning at santa pod and completly full boot in car including camping gear was a 15.4
Back