• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Potter's Cosmic Type R * with updated pics and mods 22/11/09*

This is my Cosmic Ep3 Type R i own and have only owned for a month now so the car is completly standard apart from a Alpine 9887 Imprint Ready Head-unit.

Mods to come in next few months:

• Standard wheels to be powdercoated black.
  • Spoon N1 with B-pipe
  • Coilovers (which one's i'm not sure of yet)
  • Carbon Mugen-Style Rear Spoiler (Seibon one)
  • Geniune Honda Wind-deflectors
  • Cold Air Intake (Either Mugen or Gruppe M)
Anyway i gave the car a Quick wash when i got home from work today and thought i'd go for a little drive to take some photo's to post on here

Here they are:

DSC00378.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00380.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good mate, ive only had my satin for a month or so now. and just starting on the modding chart with LED side lights :lol:
i allways wanted a cosmic CTR but mine came up at a good price so i bit the girls hand off haha. yours should look good with darker wheels.
welcome to the forum though mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't bother with the Mugen airbox chap. Only slightly louder than stock and no real gains. Gruppe M FTW.

Nice car mate, welcome to the forum, by the way theres a couple of wings for sale on here in the for sale section, try Dotty, ;)

Now have some wind deflectors fitted to the Civic now courtesy off 'Crumb' which were in fantastic condition.

Think it makes the car look so much better now.

Here's a few pics.

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00403.jpg

DSC00405.jpg

How you finding these? I'm going to invest in some next week after I get paid. What's it like driving with the windows down?

How you finding these? I'm going to invest in some next week after I get paid. What's it like driving with the windows down?

There great mate. You won't be dissapointed.

When the windows are down an inch or 2 obviously you get a bit of cold air inside aswell as not blowing the rear passengers to pieces. :lol:

Well i've not been on here for a while due to working extra hours.

Anyway in recent weeks i've spent quite a bit of money on the car.

I bought:
  • AEM V2
  • Meister R Zeta S Coilovers (not yet fitted though)
  • Wheels powdercoated in Metal Flake Black.
All mods now are as above with
  • Password:JDM Rear Tow Hook
  • Wind deflectors (courtesy of crumb)
  • Rising Sun Inlet Manifold Cover (will post pics of this)
  • JDM Rear plate now fiited (but not in these pics so will also post)

Here is some pics after a Quick clean with the Wheels, Tow Hook and Wind-deflectors

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

Will post more pics of the Inlet Cover, Coilovers and AEM V2 once all fitted and give car detail next weekend.

Back