• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. recall

ep3 stereo ,,help!!

Be warned --- there have been loads of thefts round my area from civics with double dins,, they look cool but the thiefs all know its not standard and seem to be going for them. Would defo recommend face off but dont think there are too many of them on sale. Check the new alpine head unit with...
  2. recall

Auto Window-Up Function

thinking about getting this added to my clifford alarm, the unit costs around £50 but then you gotta add fitting, think max for that is £50 but depends on if you got negotiation skills :-)
  3. recall

Laser Star

Thinking about this http://www.radar-detectors.co.uk/laser_star.asp does any1 have this? any advice welcomed. There seems to be a swing at the mo from speed cameras to mobile vans and I keep seeing them more and more around my town and I know its only a matter of time until they start hitting...
  4. recall

ipod connection

How much money are you looking to spend? also are you looking to upgrade head unit or you just would like to have ipod on your current unit? Is it ipod or Iphone as if its Iphone you can get away with putting a bluetooth car kit in and then stream the sounds direct to the head unit then also you...
  5. recall

Wicked Sounds but have disco lights at the front of the car.

Looking for help,, I have a decent sound system in the car but one problem whenever the sub kicks in for a heavy bass note the front head lights dim and I have had situations where it looks like a disco at the front of the motor :-(. I have been trying to look into what can be done i.e earthing...
  6. recall

Ep3 fog lights

NEWBIEEEEEEE,, I got an EP3 05 plate one of the last run of the civic type-r but did not get the fog lights put on when i got it,, can anyone recommend a good after market kit/garage that can do this for me and a rough price as I contacted Honda and they told me the do not offer this kit...
Back