• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Oil Filter cost & Part Number

Im doing an oil change on my 52plate CTR What the cost and part number of the Honda oil Filter? Can you buy them online? thanks
  2. S

Am I stupid?

ive got new side light bulbs to fit and when walking past my car today seem to notice there seems to be 2 sidelight bulbs? Is this true or am i being silly? Bit dark now to see under the bonnet. Ive got the 501 bulbs Bright white to go in. Mines a 52plate Pre-facelift
  3. S

Which Side Light bulbs do i need?

Just fitted some new white bulbs to my 02 CTR (H4) very pleased soo far but can really notice the yellow side bulbs now Where can i buy some white side bulbs and what size or spec do i need on a 52plate CTR would these work...
  4. S

CTR on throttle Bodies?

Has anyone done this? just wondered as it would sound amazing plus more power! :) havent heard much about this or cant it be done?
  5. S

Just paid £86 for T1R's Fitted!

Just paid £86 for T1R's Fitted! had to get some winter tyres as I've got T1R's on the back but crappy Pots on the front. Cant get any grip in the 1st 2 gears under vtec and spins in vtec in 3rd. So these babes should do the trick £86 each not bad fitted as i paid £94 last...
  6. S

Traction problems??

Is it just me or are Bridgestone Pot really crap in the wet??? fine in the dry but im getting wheel spin in 1st/2nd gear at 3000rpm no where near VTEC and sometimes in 3rd in VTEC i know roads are wet etc.. but is anoying if im very carful its fine but just cant plant my foot down...
Back