• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Dc5 manifold

Been trying to dig as much info up on these as pos but doesnt seem to be much out there i see from searching that alot of people have had them but not much info Now ive been told that Its better than stock ep3 manifold as its 4-2-1 No need for a kpro as the cat is the same as ep3...
  2. B

Help i have a noise

firstly I have searched but found no solid answer. yesterday I carried out the hondata airbox mod with cold air feed, whilst doing so I managed to loose a nut that secures the airbox but can't find it anywhere, now I'm not sure if it's connected as I rarely drive the car but when the car...
  3. B

Manifold & sports cat

Hopefully looking to get a manifold and sports cat at end of month but the only manifold/sports cat i can find is piper. Do all the other manifolds like dc sports, toda etc decat the car? as basically i dont want any hassel at mot time hence the sports cat
  4. B

How would you spend £1k on your type r

Posted this on civic type r oc and thought id see what your views would be as can never have enough good advice ;) So as title suggests really if you had £1k to spend on your type r how would you spend it i.e what would i get the most benefit from as hopefully end of jan/beginning of feb (all...
  5. B

Which one

Im going to be looking for exhausts once christmas is out of the way but cant seem to decide which one no matter how much i search as theres so many conflicting views Basically i want a nice looking exhaust thats louder than stock but not silly loud as the car is used daily + i intend to go...
  6. B

Satin facelift

Still a newbie but have now owned the car for a grand total of 2 days so thought id post up, Got the car on wed after it had a new mot/service as agreed with the garage, It failed the first mot on a couple of bulbs and dodgy tyres so ended up having 4x new tyres and 4 wheel alignment before...
Back