• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Which one

Im going to be looking for exhausts once christmas is out of the way but cant seem to decide which one no matter how much i search as theres so many conflicting views

Basically i want a nice looking exhaust thats louder than stock but not silly loud as the car is used daily + i intend to go on track with this car, from what ive read im guessing spoon is out of the window?

as nefor said. Mine arrived (well had to wait a week between the front part and the back box arriving as i got stung for import and they held on to the back box) the other day and i just keep having to look at it. seems a shame to put it under the car it is that nice.

Seems to have a good rep on here just looked at the post in the trader section but theres no pics has anyone got pics/videos of the rm01a? or any more suggestions

[video=youtube;nGESFFWatS4]old link autoupdated[/video]

my old teg.

2944176491_e20ae69982.jpg

I have the RM01A too.

[video=youtube;CL3-XlYTkzc]old link autoupdated[/video]

[video=youtube;xGAyE-BGa4I]old link autoupdated[/video]

You can't go wrong with any of the reputable jap exhausts tbh. Also worth considering brands like spoon, j's racing, toda, feels etc.

Im going to be looking for exhausts once christmas is out of the way but cant seem to decide which one no matter how much i search as theres so many conflicting views

Basically i want a nice looking exhaust thats louder than stock but not silly loud as the car is used daily + i intend to go on track with this car, from what ive read im guessing spoon is out of the window?

I personally don't find the spoon that loud tbh. It's probably louder than most of the Honda aimed exhausts but nothing compared to evos and scoobys etc.

I dnt think ive heard a spoon etc just from what ive read on here that there not really track friendly? im not gonna be doing loads of track days or anything probably just a couple times a year i just dont want to end up with a exhaust that stops the fun :D

My experience of 'Jap' brand exhausts is that most fall apart. They did on my CTR anyway. I tried most systems and they all failed after not very long. But I'm a high mileage driver, or I was back then. Luckily I was the UK imorter of Supersprint so I installed one of their systems on my CTR. Nearly 100,000 miles later and it's still great.

You get what you pay for.

My experience of 'Jap' brand exhausts is that most fall apart. They did on my CTR anyway. I tried most systems and they all failed after not very long. But I'm a high mileage driver, or I was back then. Luckily I was the UK imorter of Supersprint so I installed one of their systems on my CTR. Nearly 100,000 miles later and it's still great.

Just wondering which systems fell apart on you?
If it was from the early days of Skunk2 or Buddyclub then yes they were a bit prone to breakage.

smeg how many miles has your civic done now?

Back