• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. POTN_COM

DC2 Inner Arches Revealed - Rust Within - Help :/

Hi guys, I know this isn't a primarily DC2 website but just wondering what you guys have used when treating rust? As you see by the pictures it's the typical UKDM DC2 inner arch rust (not come through at all on outers) and I'm looking to delay the process for about 9 months whilst I save to...
  2. POTN_COM

EP3 AEM CAI Pictures

Hi everyone, We've had some customers struggle to fit their AEM 2.5" pipe kits to their EP3's saying that the kit doesn't fit etc. Having not done this myself to an EP3 I'm unaware of any techniques that maybe needed to fit this. Any help, and even pictures of the kits fitted would be...
  3. POTN_COM

Fitted Coilovers But SRS Light Hangs?

Hi everyone, Not had this one before :( .. Me & Baz fitted the new coilovers to the Teg last night. Finished 1:30AM this morning as the bush on the old shock perished leaving the sleeve stuck to the LCA bolt... Anyway, is there anything on DC2's which hang under the car to do with the SRS...
  4. POTN_COM

First Type-R. Milano UK DC2.

Hi everyone, After owning 2 Civic's, both dying because of rust I've finally managed to pick up a good condition DC2 :) Just had the car around 2 weeks and love it! Thanks for looking! Si.
Back