• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

JRSC with Mugen twinloop

as im having the JRSC fitted soon, there was just one queri with me, that is, is my mugen twinloop exhaust going to hinder the SCs performance? because of the loop design would this act as too much of a restriction for the exhaust gases given out with the more power from the SC? i realise i may...
  2. B

supercharger noise?

ive heard that SC's make a whiney noise, is this true? how loud is it and your opinons on the noise, please 8)
  3. B

my new white buddyclub p1s on NHB

thanks to stevie unit 8 for suppling them to smeg, then thanks to smeg for selling them to chippyleigh and thanks chippyleigh for selling them to me! :D IMO they look the nuts, the contrast of the white an black is crazy :smt004 [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] hope you...
  4. B

buddyclub p1 rim sticker

has anyone got a spare sticker for the rim of the buddyclub p1, was stickin them on the other day and proper fooked one of them up went on all wonky, :oops: so ive 3 rims with stickers on and 1 witout, DOH! any help in sourcing me one would be much appriciated. :D
Back