• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. DA9_GSR

EP3 underhood registration badge

Hey guys, I'm from Canada where we never got the EP3 Type R as you know. My question to you lucky buggers is: - Do you guys have the silver registration badge on the LH strut tower under the hood? - Does the registration number match the numbers on your VIN and the "Type R" badge on the center...
  2. DA9_GSR

Brembo's on a 2003 EP3

Hey guys, I just recently installed a complete JDM DC5 ITR front suspension on my car with the JDM DC5 ITR Brembo's. The EP3 CTR wheels clear the Brembo's with the JDM DC5 ITR suspension. Here's a list of everything I used: - EDM EP3 CTR wheels (17 X 7, +45 offset) - JDM DC5R front steering...
  3. DA9_GSR

DC5 ITR exhaust manifold stud part number

Hey all, I've searched with no success. Can someone please help me find the part number to this stud in the K20A upper exhaust manifold?
  4. DA9_GSR

Please explain this sticker

Hey guys and gals, I'm curious as to what this tire pressure sticker is trying to tell me. I don't fully understand the "~" symbol. Here's a picture of the sticker: I'm guessing the "~" means: - over 160km/h = 32psi front and 30psi rear - under 160km/h = 36psi front and 35psi rear Or is...
  5. DA9_GSR

EP3 30 AE and tire pressure information stickers

Hey guys, I've recently converted my USDM EP3 to a JDM EP3 Type R. I want to put some finishing touches on this project. One of which is the tire pressure information sticker on the driver door jamb. The other is the 30AE sticker situated on the hatch glass just below the rear wiper arm...
  6. DA9_GSR

EP3 CTR cluster question

Hey guys, I own an EP3 in Canada and we have a dash light brightness controller built into our clusters. I don't see one on your european and japanese models. Is there a switch somewhere else in the vehicle? Thanks, Ryan
  7. DA9_GSR

DC5 K20A spark plug gap?

Hey guys, I've just purchased a K20A powertrain here in Canada. We don't have these motors around here. I want to replace the spark plugs. I need to know what gap is spec for the ITR's. Maybe someone can get me a picture of the emissions tag on the underside of the hood where this...
  8. DA9_GSR

Ryan's NHBP USDM EP3 Type R

My ultimate goal with this car is to transform it into a LHD USDM Type R that we should have gotten. Hope you like it. PROPULSION - JDM EP3 K20A powertrain swap - JDM EP3 K20A 4-2 exhaust manifold - Spoon 2-1 manifold downpipe - Spoon EP3 center pipe - OEM EP3 muffler - AEM V2 Short Ram...
  9. DA9_GSR

DC2 DB8 DC5 Question about DC5R front lower arm

Hey guys / girls, I'm curious about the front lower control arms on the 02-06 ITR's. Do the pre facelift and facelifts all have the aluminium arms, or is only the facelifts that do. Here's a picture:
  10. DA9_GSR

Canadian curious of exterior rear lighting on EDM Civics

Hey all, My name is Ryan. I live in Ontario, Canada. I've recently purchased an EP3 over this side of the pond and I'm curious as to how your exterior rear lighting works on your EDM EP3 Type R's. There's been a lot of speculation, however, I was hoping someone could supply some...
Back