• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Japspeed Impreza Drift Car Stolen from Santa Pod 11/06/11

Good to here they got it back. A very strange theft though. Clearly someone knew what they were doing and then just stole a very tricked drift car just to drive around the south east of england, why? Obviously not you daily joyrider knicking novas and fiestas.
  2. S

Buzzing noise coming from engine

Inlet manifold cover lose?
  3. S

Kpro time who to use?? south

Off topic but Neil, did you used to own a White 106 rallye?
  4. S

£4000 to spend on a CTR? And would 6 previous owners on a 53 reg car put you off?

I bought my Clio 182 and that was 5 yrs old with 5 owners but 3 of them had been regular posters on cliosport and one was a dealer. All history mwas up and together so i brought it. 4k will be hard but bargins are there, look hard and be cautions though. I looked at one that was supposidly...
  5. S

Fujitsubo RM-10A Exhaust

ooooooo, good job i've already got one hanging from the underside of my car :). Just wondered as im considering a new system
  6. S

Fujitsubo RM-10A Exhaust

On this subject would you be looking at around the same price for a second hand one for a DC5? £400?
  7. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Cheers Chris, Picture from Catle Combe yesterday. :)
  8. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Cheers lads. Love the looks of it now. FRSU and get some more ponies out of it next!
  9. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

All ready for Combe tomorrow, polished & wax etc :)
  10. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

They are on :) Had them all put on yesterday. So close to my front brakes lol! Have improved the stance 10 fold with the extra offset as i always feel the standard wheels sit to far inside the arch. Will get some pics up on friday after its had a big clean or anyone who is a Castle Combe on...
  11. S

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Awesome CRX! Not usually a fan but have to say i really like this. Hats off to you.
  12. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Of course Drew :)
  13. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Came home to a few packages today, ill let the pics do the talking :)
  14. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Certainly do, my Standard wheels are up for sale btw
  15. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

A couple of people have said this however personally i prefer it without the tints
  16. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

I hope his do fit right! I got mine from Eight Speed and they where 19mm! Rather annoying tbh!
  17. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

As a rule of thumb I've always done it furthest from the reserviour to the closest. Bleeding out all old fluid till the new stuff comes through. This is what I've done here. However mine are squeaking so Im going to put some mintex anti squeal stuff on the back of the pads instead of just copper...
  18. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Same as me then, done for April then and finish my job for a new one. Get in the wagon or on a plane! I'm flying out on the 23rd for a few days.
  19. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Aha Drew. Long time no speak. Yep certainly did just before christmas, bought a Clio 182 but didn't warm to it, love the Teg though! I'm heading over to Italy next month for a few days to see your dad.
  20. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

The Teg after the cleaning session. Sorry there was a bit of fluff on my lense. Things have moved forward to. Next month it will be having a service at either TGM or Performance Autoworks, i just need to sort it out. But a much bigger and better update is whilst having a chat with Paul @...
  21. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Thanks, the spoiler is a nice touch. :) Ill put some pictures up of my cleaning session on saturday later, clean'd, clay'd, polish'd and wax'd. Really brought the paint work back up!
  22. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

That is as they came from Honda, not painted just a difference in the colour of the metal.
  23. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

Update time....... Boring bit is i got some new windscreen wipers. Happy days. Now the good bit. Set about doing my new brakes today. Firstly was changing all the brake lines to my new HEL braided lines, which were a very nice product. At the same time we drained and replaced all the brake...
  24. S

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

So i'd thought i'd start a little blog over here so you guys can see what i have been doing with my new DC5 :). Bit about it i picked it up end of November and have simply enjoyed it in the most part recently however no have decided to start fetlling with it :) Firstly the current spec...
  25. S

Cleaning the injen CIA on a DC5

Thanks for the link. Very useful, seem similar to what I currently do. Do you have an idea as to how is best to access the injen filter for maintenance?
  26. S

Cleaning the injen CIA on a DC5

On my DC5 I have a Injen CIA induction kit. The other day whilst cleaning the car I noticed the location! Right behind the vent on the passenger side of my induction kit. It was filthy to say the least! What is the simplest way to get the filter out to clean it? Looks like arch liner out...
  27. S

Jdm ep3

Very nice, really like the JDM Civic. For some reason i can only get on with the facelift front bumper in white
Back