• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. taspan

New coilover for my ep3

Hello you guys It s time to change my old suspension kit (bilstein-apex) in my civic and i m between those two: bc ra and meister r crd+. Has anyone tried any of them? Any other suggestions in that range of price? P.S. I use my car both in track and road so i need something...
  2. taspan

Intake manifold

Hi everyone I d like to give me a tip. Which of the three is the best intake Mani for the k20 engine. The rbc the prc or the skunk2? P.S. :Other mods on my engine: aem cai hondata k pro and full exhaust system
  3. taspan

New wheels dimensions

Hi everyone I want to buy a new set of wheels for my trackday tyres but the more i search the most i get confused. I finally found a set of enkei s 17x8 +40 which i m going to fit 4 toyo s r888 205/40/17 on them. What do you think about this combination. I know that the tyre dimension is not...
  4. taspan

Ep 3 sound problems

Hi everyone I d like to upgrade the ice in my ep so i changed both front (with separate tweeters) and rear speakers but still the sound doesn t make me happy. In addition after a few weeks of operation the front speakers don t work. So i decided to change the hu btw. I d like to ask how many...
  5. taspan

Ultralite wheels

Hi eveyone I ve seen theese wonderfull 18 x 8.5 ultralite wheels...
  6. taspan

Exedy hyper single

Hi It s time to replace the clutch of my civic and i have a question. Has actually the facelifted model a lightweighted flywheel ? I had on mind to put the exedy hyper single kit but my mechanic told me that it s not a good idea because i don t really need it !?! Any better ideas ?? P.S. My...
  7. taspan

carbing strut brace

hi.. i found on the net a carbing strut brace but i dont actually know if it fits on my ep3. Does anybody know anything about it ???
  8. taspan

Fn2 shift knob to ep3 type r

Hi does anybody know if the fn2's shift knob fits to an ep3 type r
Back