• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. snapper

FN2 Fn2 fog lights smashed-warranty issue?

Just wondered if anyone can shed any light on fog lights on the type r. On Monday I had my grill and bottom skirt changed for a new one by my Honda dealer, I have just noticed today (Saturday) that my fogs are both smashed, wondered if it was vandals or just bad luck but after looking on another...
  2. snapper

Milltek exhaust

Just waiting for my Milltek exhaust and Pipercross filter to be fitted at ADM in Thurrock, can't wait for the drive home back to Canterbury!
  3. snapper

TYPE R in Reims, France

After a Chunnel cancelation last month due to the snow I finally got to take the R down to the historic race circuit at Reims in France on Wednesday, few shots attached. Be good to do a Type R run down their one weekend, can easily be done in a day and to see a row of R's on the straight would...
  4. snapper

My new Type R GT

Had the Type R GT for two weeks now, had two previous R's going back just over 6 years ago and have had mainly diesel cars in between. Car has 12k on it and nav on a '57 plate, off to Reims in France with the car next week to do a proper shoot with it, few images attached for the time being.
  5. snapper

FN2 Best fuel?

Had my car just over a week now and wondered what fuel you would recommend? A friend who had an evo 8 swears by shell optimax and says that it does make the car run smoother.
Back