• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new Type R GT

Had the Type R GT for two weeks now, had two previous R's going back just over 6 years ago and have had mainly diesel cars in between. Car has 12k on it and nav on a '57 plate, off to Reims in France with the car next week to do a proper shoot with it, few images attached for the time being.

Attachments

• typerblog.jpg
    typerblog.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 34
its been a long time coming, but there are alot of tuning products for the fn2 now which is making them more appealing to me, nice car and good luck trying to keep it clean! my black ep3 looks the nuts when clean but it doesnt stay clean for long!

I have my wifes Civic Si to clean as well which is also black! What cleaning products do you use to clean it?

Crossing cancelled for Reims today due to the snow, now booked for 3rd March. Have just booked a trackday down at Le Mans for April 10th, open pit lane for £250. I believe their are still spaces available through www.trackdays.co.uk

Back