• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. braziers

J's Steering Wheel - FN2?

Any luck with this mate?
  2. braziers

I do have the HFT, but I'm not overly bothered about ditching them, as the hands free is awful. can always see how much I have to trim though. I take it you mean trimming the metal frame slightly Loxy? That would be awesome if you could ask. I did see on Sumo Power literally a minute ago that...
  3. braziers

J's Racing steering wheel (SSG-02-C), anyone got one on their FN2? Considering one, but the FN2 isn't on the list of compatible cars, although the FD2 is. I'm pretty sure the FN2 is the same fitment as the FD2?
  4. braziers

ABS sensors, different for different models? EP3.

I'm perfectly comfortable with my DIY skills with wiring, I've done plenty for Audio setups etc over the years. But an ABS sensor is a safety item, which in my eyes shouldn't be modified from how it comes out of production. I'm probably being anal about it, because I work in Product Development...
  5. braziers

Because some of us like to do things properly, rather than bodge something that will look terrible to a future buyer etc.
  6. braziers

BrazierS' '03 MR EP3 Type-R.

Photo should be back now! I've noticed a massive improvement in grip with the 215s, but that's probably down to the fact that all 4 previous tyres were different brands, and budget brands at that. There doesn't seem to be any downside in terms of handling at all, they feel great, and they look...
  7. braziers

Cheers dude!
  8. braziers

Can a moderator move this to the 'Members Cars' section please? Would be greatly appreciated!
  9. braziers

My front brakes started to feel a bit lack-luster a few weeks ago. They progressively got worse and started to lock on. So i decided enough was enough, and went about buying some caliper rebuild kits and HEL braided lines. As you can see from the photos, my pistons and seals had definately seen...
  10. braziers

I then finished up my grille by painting the centre section black, as it should be! Also got the Mugen emblem on. Few more photos after I washed and polished her:
  11. braziers

Got the Honda emblem on. Nice fresh emblem. Forgot to add though, I found a bargain on eBay: Only the one for now, so don't get your hopes up I'll have them on anytime soon! Haha. I bought it as motivation to get some mods going, which it has so far! So let's see where this goes!
  12. braziers

Haven't updated in a while. Basically, I went to the USA June and Ibiza in July, so as you can imagine haven't had a lot of money to spend on the car. But finally got around to doing a few bits. My tyres were as bald as a babies arse, so I decided I should get them replaced. Opted for the new...
  13. braziers

I'm thinking of buying another sensor but I want to make sure that I buy the right one. The one I bought was from a Type-R, just a Facelift model, so the plugs are different. Never would have thought they would have updated a part like this between the models but they obviously did. I would...
  14. braziers

Hi guys, after my intermittent ABS light scenario, it ended up coming on permanently. Had it checked by a computer and it was my NSF sensor causing the problem, so got a replacement for it. I bought a sensor from a 54 plate car, but once I received it, I noticed the plugs were different. Bit of...
  15. braziers

EP3 diagnostic port, missing pin?

Yup, from what I can tell anyway. There are numbers on the port indicating the corner pins, and 9 is definately an empty pin slot. The car is a pre-facelift. If that makes any difference harness wise? Got some pics of the port and the wires after taking off the wire housing. Could someone check...
  16. braziers

EP3 diagnostic port, missing pin?

Hi all, after previously asking about my ABS being intermittent it has decided to remain on at all times which leads me to believe something somewhere was on its way out and has now decided to balls up all together. Found the paper clip/diagnostic port guide but couldn't manage to make any...
  17. braziers

Rain actually stopped late afternoon today so got out and gave her a bath! First time I've broken out the AutoGlym HD Wax in about a year too. Thought it'd be nice to get her all protected during this current rainy season! Haha. Started getting dark as I was finishing so only got a couple of...
  18. braziers

All red ones on eBay are DC5 ones I think. Going for mega money. DC5 rails fit, but one mount needs slightly elongating and then spacing out as it sits higher off the floor. I bought a longer bolt and spacers from eBay and it fits perfect.
  19. braziers

Fitted the Recaro...
  20. braziers

Will do mate. I need another Premier Recaro to match, anyone got a spare they'd like to sell me? :)
  21. braziers

Got my DC5 rail through today and fitted it to my Premier Recaro, so that's all ready to go in.
  22. braziers

Vents have chrome handles rather than the dimpled black of the prefacelift. Knobs and buttons are black not grey and alot clearer. Alone the vents and knobs/buttons would have come to over 100 quid by themselves, managed to get the whole lot plus the console and a radio for 40 quid.
  23. braziers

Took a few pictures today to show my progress. First shows my new shiny discs pads, although pads are hard to see. Also got my Facelift centre console in. Didn't realise that the facelift part is a slightly different colour, so I'll have to get a matching bottom part eventually. Also a snap of...
  24. braziers

What you driving now mate? Will keep an eye out for you too!
  25. braziers

Cheers guys. I can't wait to start some on some big changes to it, but got 2 Holidays coming up so that will hold up things for a couple of months.
  26. braziers

That's my bro's. We're getting it ready before it goes back on the road. He's currently got an EJ9.
  27. braziers

Cheers. I loved the EG, if it wasn't for it being 18 years old I would have kept it. Just missed the comfort and build quality of a newer car.
  28. braziers

Thanks mate. Wish I had kept it, but needed to get back into something newer. Missed the comforts! Already bought and fitted Brembo Discs and Pads. Bought some modded DC5 rails last week, and have 1 Premier Recaro waiting to go in. Did a full oil change with Motul Oil and a Hamp filter at the...
  29. braziers

Thanks dude. It's my 3rd MR Honda after my EG6 and CL9. CL9 was practically pink, and this is all Milano so I'm really happy with it. Got loads of plans too. I take alot of time over my cars, my old EG6 was featured in Total Honda and on 6TWO1.com. Link is HERE if anyone fancies a read :)
  30. braziers

Hey guys. New here so thought I would introduce myself. This is my 4th Honda after owning a GD1 Jazz, an EG6 Civic and a CL9 Accord. Enquired about a few EP3's last week and someone rang me back saying he wanted a PX. Gave him details on the Accord, he wanted to see it. Went today to go see the...
  31. braziers

EP3 ABS light on every now and then.

I know there is obviously something wrong somewhere, but if it's coming on and off surely it's not a permanent fault and it's got a bit of a mind of it's own. Also, jumping terminals 4&9 on the DLC doesn't make the light blink. From what I can see, terminal 9 doesn't even have a metal connector...
  32. braziers

EP3 ABS light on every now and then.

Hey guys, I'm new here but thought this would be the best place to ask. Just picked up a 2003 EP3. Was told the ABS Light can have a mind of it's own. Sometimes when I start the car, it'll go through it's normal start up sequence then go out like it should, other times it stays on. Sometimes if...
Back