• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JDM_Dave

FD2 JDM_DAVE'S FD2 BUILD THREAD/BLOG

After owning a few hondas over the years i always said i'd import my own fd2 when the time was right. Since 2008 i have been putting it off as other cars on my list kept coming up and i had to have them, dc5's ek9's dc2's jdm ep3's evo's etc but after selling my last and final evo ix MR FQ 360...
  2. JDM_Dave

FD2 Mugen grill FD2 HELP!!!!

Hey guys, just started trying to install my mugen grill, removed standard one and I'm now ready to fit the mugen... I'm having trouble attaching the grill back to the oem bumper where the grill lays or meets the bumper. the plastic pop clips don't seem to fit the grill at all. does anyone know...
  3. JDM_Dave

FD2 Radio ISO lead

Hey guys, does anyone know what iso lead is compatible for the FD2? been to halfrauds today and as the car is a import they couldn't help me. had the same problem with the DC5, and i think in the end i used one from a accord. could this be the same for the FD2? cheers in advance
  4. JDM_Dave

FD2 FD2 WHEEL NUT SIZE

Hey guys, what is the right wheel nut size for the fd2? been getting different answers via GOOGLE so i have no idea what is correct. Am i right to assume M12x1.50??? one or two searches has brought up M12X1.25 :smt102](*,) Thanks in advance
  5. JDM_Dave

Witness Appeal (Crumlin, south wales)

i'm appealing for anyone who might have seen the accident involving a DC5 type-R and a citoren C1 on sunday 11th march around 1pm at the kendon road traffic lights (B4251) leading to parkway and pen-y-fan pound. If there is anyone on this forum with any info please could you PM me as it will be...
  6. JDM_Dave

Team Dynamic pro 1.2

Hey guys, looking to purchase a set of these wheels for my DC5 but my question is what is the best offset and width to go for? the car is going to be lowered 30-45mm. im looking for a OEM look but dont mind if they stick out a tiny bit. any opinions and info would be of help
  7. JDM_Dave

Toda cams VS Spoon Cam

hey guys, looking to purchase new cams for my K20a2, would like some info/opinions on either toda A2's and spoon high lift cams. has anyone had either? looking for fast road and track use!!!
  8. JDM_Dave

UNSILENCED B-PIPE to a HKS SILENT HI-POWER

Hey guys as the title says, im thinking of doing this but was just wondering if it is a good move on the noise levels? has anyone on here done this? as the back box has two chambers im expecting it to just b a little raspy and abit louder... or is goin to be silly? any info or opinions would be...
  9. JDM_Dave

Tanabe springs

Has anyone had experience with tanabe lowering springs on a DC5, i no most people go for the eibach's but im doin abit or research first as im installing spoon rigid collers the same time as the springs so looking for almost coilover feel.
  10. JDM_Dave

Tanabe springs

Deleted
  11. JDM_Dave

Feels like the handbrake is on!!!

Hey guys having a tempermental problem with my dc5. Can feel lumpy and feel there is a lack of power sometimes. I have checked the plugs and they are fine, check fluid levels and all is fine. No ecu or warning lights come on when it happens either. What els could it be?? Has anyone els...
  12. JDM_Dave

K24 inlet manifold

Hey guys, i was jus wondering if the k24 inlet manifold would fit my DC5?? if it does has anyone fitted one and had results. Im lookin to increase torque rather than BHP but BHP would be nice to :) cheers guys
  13. JDM_Dave

Performance / noise

HI GUYS, wanting peoples opinion on CAT back exhaust performance and noise. lookin at a few exhaust for my DC5 but i want performance rather than noise, but a nice exhaust note but not to loud would be ideal for what i would like. been lookin at a buddyclub pro spec and spec 111, spoon N1, toda...
  14. JDM_Dave

Kpro fault or engine fault!!!!!!

my ep3 has Kpro on it which was bought with the car as an optional extra, i was told that the cold map on it wasnt mapped very well, and might be abit hesitant when coming into v-tec. this was the case for a few days but then the car started missing slightly sometimes or when it wanted to and...
Back