• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. p33pzy

Jdm ep3 blub blown

Hi guys I was just after some help and no better place to ask, and probably sound like a daft question, but I blew a bulb lastnight and am I right in Thinking jdm's are HIDs as standard? I've been to Honda and they've told me they're £98 for a blub, I was wondering which blub I need to be...
  2. p33pzy

A slight vibration/rattling

hi guys just looking for some advice or solutions really, as over the last month or so when i'm going through the gears from 1st to 3rd i get a little noise sounding like its a vibration or something, quite hard to explain but as soon as i press the clutch and change gear the vibration/rattle...
  3. p33pzy

front bumper :(

hi guys i had to vent my fustration and how gutted i am somewhere and what better place to vent it with fellow people who regard their type r's as their pride and joy like me, well where do i start i've been after a little run about to get me to work and back for a while now but funds have...
  4. p33pzy

speed sensor

hi guys i made a thread a couple of weeks ago regarding a problem i had with my speedo not working, well here it goes(this may end up been an eassy) i drive a jdm ep3 and about 6 weeks ago i started having a problem with the speedo, basically doing what ever it wanted for example steady drive...
  5. p33pzy

3 problems in 5 minutes

hi people, firstly happy new year had a right nightmare drive home from work tonight :mad: firstly i put my foot down in 2nd and at about 4500/5000 revs it seemed to kind of hit limiter and the EML came on :confused: so i slowed down and took it easy from then on, later on i tried tried hitting...
  6. p33pzy

My jdm ep3

hey people im pretty new to this forum so bear with me :lol: but i thought id post some pictures of my recently purchased jdm ep3, so after months and months of searching i found this and picked it up 2weeks ago after a long 10 hour round trip and so far loving every minute of it :twisted...
Back