• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. tony_b

oil

i have gone through a ltr of oil in about 3k (ish) miles, does this sound about right?
  2. tony_b

lowering

Hi i have come across a good deal on some spax lowering springs for my ep3, this should take the car down approx 30mm, is this a good idea with the standard struts and is there anything else i will need to do, thanks
  3. tony_b

piccy request

Hello, please can i have a picture of an ep3 lowered approx 30mm, thanks in advance tony
  4. tony_b

Slight Tapping

My 67kmile has a slight tap, its fine on idle, its just when you drive past parked cars or walls i can hear it echoing off them. Its had a recent oil/filter change. Would this require the tappers being adjusted or? cheers Tony
  5. tony_b

What do we think of this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-Type-R-TypeR-EP3-Mugen-Front-Splitter-Lip-/140408066850?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20b0f91322#ht_1181wt_1137
  6. tony_b

how much??? i know only 40k miles but come on!!!!!!!!

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1710499.htm
  7. tony_b

Decided to get off my ass this-morining

And refurb my wheels. Im very pleased with the result :)
  8. tony_b

Slight Oil Build Up EP3

Hi, just seeing if any one has any ideas where this is coming from.. I get a slight build up of oil on my manifold. Its NOT from oil spillage and i cant see any leaks from that pipe but could be wrong.. Any ideas?
  9. tony_b

a little annoying

hi i have a sony head unit with i-pod connection, when i connect my i-pod to my head unit it works fine, if im driving and have it on shuffle its fine, if i turn the car off so both head unit and stereo go off then turn the car on again it always starts on the same song........ so annoying...
  10. tony_b

Cam belt

hello i have a 2004/53 ep3 with 64k.... is it correct that the cambelt was due @ 60k? cheers tony
  11. tony_b

Yellow stuff pads

I can get some EBC yellow stuff pads for £38 any one had any experience with these?
  12. tony_b

EP3 front brakes

My front brakes on my EP3 squeak Last weekend i took the pads + shims out and gave them a clean and copper greased them all up along with the calliper the pads are around 20 % worn so loads left. the discs have a very slight lip (about 0.5 mil) Any way i put them all back together took it...
  13. tony_b

My EP3 CTR

Hi i have owned my CTR a week now Just want to check... i've covered 500 miles and cost £90 in fuel A mixture of roads and driving styles. £35 of fuel @ £1.18 p/l and £55 @ £1.12 p/l does this sound about right? Cheers
  14. tony_b

My corsa that i killed on the 13/02/2010

The result of hitting a house sideways!!
  15. tony_b

My new Type R

I got this yesterday, 2003 on a 53 plate 63k full dealer history £4750 + hpi clear
Back