• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3 CTR

Hi

i have owned my CTR a week now
Just want to check...

i've covered 500 miles and cost £90 in fuel
A mixture of roads and driving styles.
£35 of fuel @ £1.18 p/l
and £55 @ £1.12 p/l

does this sound about right?

Cheers

sounds roughly right around 300 a tank is good for a ep3 try using super unleaded instead of bog standard petrol and as you get used to the car you will learn how to get the most out of it and drive it more economicaly

Yeah i've brimmed it with normal fuel today and going to see how many miles i get and how it preforms, then ill brim it with super unleaded so i can see the difference :)

you will find most people run them on super unleaded its just all around beter for the car.

i run mine on v-power which has just turned 120.9p
i have had 250 miles on a tank, 70ish motorway and 180 spirited driving

i have only ever put v-power in since i got the car
i know some people who put regular in after using super/v-power and they said the car didnt feel like it was running as well
but they do not know whether this is a placebo effect or not

Ah well the next tank ill use v-power. My G/f seems to think she knows you! She's Sara Jeapes! :)

you will find most people run them on super unleaded its just all around beter for the car.

Its true the difference isnt that noticeable untill you go back to normal unleaded. I went back for one fill up the car was horrible to drive was really jerky off the bottom i was getting well annoyed with it so i always use super now lol

Its true the difference isnt that noticeable untill you go back to normal unleaded. I went back for one fill up the car was horrible to drive was really jerky off the bottom i was getting well annoyed with it so i always use super now lol

Thanks ill give it a go and let you know :)

Back