• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

Anyone swapped the sliding Type R cup holder

Has anyone swapped the sliding cup holder cover (The bit with the Type R number on) Mine has a nasty scratch on - I blame the wife! There are loads on eBay but I can't see how you swap them??
  2. W

Misfire / Judder / Hesitation - Help! Ive Had Enough :(

Hope people can help – Had the car at TDi in Jan 10 and had the following done – RBC / DC Sports Mani / De-cat / exhaust / AEM CAI and K-Pro fitted and the car mapped, made 248bhp and ran problem free until about Sept time when I developed a slight judder / throttle hesitation, it went away...
  3. W

Help a fed up Type r owner :(

Evening guys and girls! Hope you can help a very pissed off and fed up Type R owner. I am also on the civictype-r.co.uk forum so also trying to get some help from there (but site currently down) Car – Civic Type R EP3 – 30thAE – RBC / DC Header (decat) / Supersprint b-pipe / AC invo backbox...
  4. W

Kmanager v1.3.7.0 Needed

Anyone have kmanager v1.3.7.0? I cant datalog without it :( Made the mistake of formatting laptop for windows 7 and didnt save the kmanager setup program, now hondata are on v4.1.4 or something which wont datalog as its need to match ecu calibration.
  5. W

My 30th AE NHB - Mugen Goodies & TDI North Tuned

Evening people, been on here over a year now and never got round to putting my cars details / photos up – so here we go! NHB 30th Anniversary Edition Engine 248.7bhp – TDI North Tuned thanks to – AEM CAI DC Sports Manifold RBC & Hondata Gasket K-Pro Supersprint Unsilenced B Pipe AC Invo...
  6. W

She is sick!!

My beloved Mugen EP3 30th AE is sick! Hope people can help – Had the car at TDI in Jan 10 and had the following done – RBC / DC Sports Mani / De-cat / exhaust / AEM CAI and K-Pro fitted and the car mapped, made 248bhp and has ran sweet ever since up until a few weeks ago. Problem is it’s...
Back