• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. civicboi

CW FK2 Type R - Build

Remap time...follower by problems https://youtu.be/qwmexnVwXmM
  2. civicboi

CW FK2 Type R - Build

cheers pal
  3. civicboi

CW FK2 Type R - Build

Yeah just sorting a date now, cant wait lol
  4. civicboi

CW FK2 Type R - Build

Went on the Dyno. Results not as expected :( https://youtu.be/eHQRkuuN5eo
  5. civicboi

CW FK2 Type R - Build

Quick little video https://youtu.be/dtl-k4_VKfc
  6. civicboi

CW FK2 Type R - Build

Im tagging along with a mate who is getting his B16 JRSC mapped, so im going to stick mine on their dyno. it is currently mapped by Dream so its just to see what is like on their Dyno. I will be getting it mapped at the end of the year by CPL
  7. civicboi

CW FK2 Type R - Build

yeah the video of it collapsing isn't good like is it
  8. civicboi

Mark's FK2 Black Edition

Love them in black, I just couldn't have another black car haha. That's why I went with white. Black does look amazing when clean.
  9. civicboi

CW FK2 Type R - Build

I think its a bit expensive for a bit of pipe but it does look well in the bay. Also if there is a risk of the oem pipe collapsing I guess it removes the issue.
  10. civicboi

CW FK2 Type R - Build

Eventuri Carbon intake pipe install :) https://youtu.be/wFSA35VbYrk
  11. civicboi

CW FK2 Type R - Build

Yeah, im collecting the OEM wheels of the original owner, I love these wheels but also like the oem wheels :lol: , just not sure which to keep.
  12. civicboi

FK2 FK2 Sat Nav Update - How to Video

im not sure I will have a look into it though, will be handy that
  13. civicboi

CW FK2 Type R - Build

Thought I would start my build thread. Going to be doing it via video :o First video - Intro to the car currently :) https://youtu.be/6s4NGkOJcnc Any comments welcome
  14. civicboi

No bother mate :D
  15. civicboi

Hi, Another video on how to update the sat nav maps. Next video is going to be a build overview :D https://youtu.be/RSbAkG_gdn0
  16. civicboi

FK2 T-Mod installation guide

Yeah that's the kit, prices are all over the place haha, I paid £14 on ebay from Tegiwa where it was £18 on Tegiwa website. There is reports that the T-Valve starts to fail causing boost fluctuations, the T was then removed on the FK8. These honda part numbers are from the FK8
  17. civicboi

FK2 T-Mod installation guide

Hi, I installed my T-Valve mod last week. Made a video of the installation, hopefully it is helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diKs5EOSdBc&t=49s
  18. civicboi

Clutch help..

Agreed
  19. civicboi

Clutch help..

In my old ep3 an aftermarket clutch didn't last half as long as the oem. Can't remember the make now *** :s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. civicboi

Grinding/rubbing noise.

Cant hurt to get them changed anyways Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  21. civicboi

Grinding/rubbing noise.

Low pads? Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  22. civicboi

Full service what do you recommend?

Fuel filter is in tank, if you go to ecp they always give you a vapour filter Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  23. civicboi

EP3 Facelift front end

I will have facelift lights soon as returning car to standard, pre facelift. Will also had dipped and main hids Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  24. civicboi

EP3 Sloppy Gearstick

Wow that is bad Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  25. civicboi

EP3 Sloppy Gearstick

Get a short shift kit great little mod Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  26. civicboi

My Silver EP3 CTR 2002

Good plans, some facelift lights would set it off too :) Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  27. civicboi

KPro removal

No not close at all, ** give honda a ring and see how much, or ** just leave the kpro in... Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  28. civicboi

KPro removal

Removing all mods bc spec 3 gruppe m bc racing coilovers heco wind deflectors and kpro just stock piling all the standard parts at the moment Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  29. civicboi

Are clutch master cylinders a common fault?

I done my clutch a few month ago changed the cylinder at the same time, the cylinder felt lumpy and the fluid was dirty. For the cost of it canr hurt to change it Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  30. civicboi

KPro removal

In the upcoming months i am taking my car back to standard for sale. I currently have a CPL mapped KPro fitted and would like to remove it for sale? Does anyone know the best way to go about it, obviously needing to buy a new ECU. Is it a straight swap? Thanks in advance
  31. civicboi

Scorpion exhaust

i had a scorpion for a while but quickly changed it to a buddy club spec 3, best decision
  32. civicboi

leds for the side lights and number plate

A friend of mine sells them if you search on facebook for underground imports
  33. civicboi

EP3 New clutch

I have replaced mine with OEM the excedy didnt last 10K before springs broke
  34. civicboi

aftermarket steering wheel

2.2 ohm IIRC
  35. civicboi

notchy steering

I had something similar, ended up stripping the rack and replacing a plastic slide, much better after
  36. civicboi

Inlet manifold

Same as what i paid at cpl fancy another go had some changes since
  37. civicboi

Inlet manifold

How much is mapping at tdi
  38. civicboi

gauges, where to mount in an EP3?

Yeah i just like them looking oem ish not a massive fan of them on the pillar or on the dash :s
  39. civicboi

gauges, where to mount in an EP3?

How about where the 12v socket and the hazard switch is, i have always thought about putting some there. Just have to relocate the switch
  40. civicboi

New member CTR 2002

reason for the teg sale quick clean up and then time to go :(
  41. civicboi

New member CTR 2002

yeah they are tem d's, looking to get some standard one fitted so they will be up for sale soon, aye also need to get rid of the induction kit, but it sounds good lol
  42. civicboi

New member CTR 2002

my integra
  43. civicboi

New member CTR 2002

yeah it is (pipercross) it was already on, along with the wheels
  44. civicboi

New member CTR 2002

Been on the forum for a little while now, thought id finally get round to posting some pics Paid £4600 for her with 82K on her, bit of service history. before this had an integra type r dc2
  45. civicboi

pre facelift. facelift

think its mainly cometic only,all interchancable also i think
  46. civicboi

Lowering advice!

no idea but when i find out how its done will make a how to also need a parts list.i have the springs thats all
  47. civicboi

Lowering advice!

i think when i get the information and get it done i will make a how - to lol
  48. civicboi

Lowering advice!

Well that argument moved away from the point a little. i was planning on putting my lowering spring on today (-30mm) however reading this im not. could someone give me more information about the fast road setup. like where the best place to get the things from the differences in the parts. my...
  49. civicboi

power lead for amp ep3

hi, had a look today (Rectangular grommet) removed that but there was plastic behind it no way into the car didn't no what the plastic was so didn't want to put a hole in it. did see any other spare grommets
  50. civicboi

power lead for amp ep3

Hi, thanks i will take a look so that will pop out behind the glove box?
  51. civicboi

power lead for amp ep3

Hi, im looking at putting my ICE in soon and am wanting to know where people have ran there power lead from the battery into the car? is there a spare grommet in the bulkhead? through the wing? drill a whole? any advice welcome... thanks in advance david
Back