• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

OEM FLYWHEEL EP3

Its for a turbo build tdi north said I dont need a lighter one.
  2. F

OEM FLYWHEEL EP3

Any idea how much they cost and are they dealer only?
  3. F

Skunk 2 drop in cams

Cams listed in the for sale section :)
  4. F

Skunk 2 drop in cams

Got a brand new set of these never used bought from H-tune pm me if you intrested going to list in for sale section tomorrow.
  5. F

eps module location?

Can anyone give me any info on where the eps module is located please.
  6. F

Eps control module location??

I have a faulty eps unit and have ordered a new one to fit was just wondering where is it located? be a great help if anyone can shed any light?
  7. F

ep3 facelift eps steering

its the eps unit mate i think its 450 from honda,trying to track one down cheaper
  8. F

Yeah will do,they said they needed to keep it in over the weekend to make sure it was that. The steering has not felt right for a while before this happened it was either to light and recently got heavy. Hopefully i will find out tomorrow what the score is....the car has cost me a lot in parts...
  9. F

they said my steering rack might have failed,i thought the facelift one was better?
  10. F

got it recovered to honda did not have time to check
  11. F

now lost all power steering eps light is on :/
  12. F

My steering feels like its really light then it will go back to being heavy again? I had the eps light come on once and i lost power steering. I have taken to honda once but they said it was fine they only drove it up the road and back ***.
  13. F

Injen hydro shield ep3

haha well as the weather is rubbish dont really fancy taking my wheel off and arch liner to measure a cone
  14. F

Injen hydro shield ep3

http://injen.com/galleries/products/SP1576_05192009.pdf found it just wanted to make sure
  15. F

Injen hydro shield ep3

how do i find the filter size? theres 3 different sizes
  16. F

Injen hydro shield ep3

thats confused me even more :/ does not say anything about ep3
  17. F

My 4th ep3

cheers mate :)
  18. F

My 4th ep3

19. F

My 4th ep3

Tried to upload the pictures on here but has not come up! Heres a link to my photo bucket if you fancy a look? Just ordered 4x toyo proxes today and a skunk 2 gear knob. Just got to save up for a rbc intake and cams and another remap before japshow :)
  20. F

My 4th ep3

http://s1340.photobucket.com/user/whitexep3/library/?page=1
  21. F

My 4th ep3

22. F

Injen hydro shield ep3

Does anyone know where i could get one of these for ep3? what fitment are they cheers
  23. F

ep3 facelift light steering

My steering seems to have gone really light and it feels like your have to turn the wheel further to go around a corner,my car has lsd and the tyres pressures are all ok? The tyres are some rubbish budgets for winter use so maybe it could be them?
  24. F

K-pro

its a quick trip to stoke then m6 its not that far
  25. F

K-pro

I would only go tdi north they know what they are doing
  26. F

K-pro

Where in the midlands are you?
  27. F

K-pro

Tdi north is the best bet
  28. F

Vtec engagement problem ep3 k20a

get it on a ramp,check the exhaust
  29. F

why cant i sell anything?

I have been on here 3 years and made 50 posts
  30. F

Admiral wont insure baffled sump!

thats stupid why even declare like they would even know lol
  31. F

[2004 NHB EP3] - Failing Clutch?

yeah defo the clutch go from 3rd to 5th and rev it see if it slips
  32. F

FN2 static shock

had this on my old ep3,i think the earths are rubbish on the jap cars
  33. F

V tech timer

lol
  34. F

My 4th ep3

its says to add i picture i need the url? so do i need to add them to a site and post the link here?
  35. F

My 4th ep3

thats what i am hoping mate :) running 230bhp at the moment
  36. F

My 4th ep3

yeah will do man! how do you post a pic without it being a thumbnail?
  37. F

EP3 modifications - which route to take?

i have a lsd on my ep3 and it makes alot of difference :) they come standard on jdm cars so its a worth while mod to have. K100 is awesome to
  38. F

Suggestion on Air Filter

hondata airbox mod aem or tegiwa
  39. F

K100 vs CPL Reflash

the prices have dropped on hondata k100 so you myswell get it done :) i have k100 and drove a type r without k100 with similar mods and the difference is night and day
  40. F

K100 vs CPL Reflash

dont you need k100 to have the remap anyway lol
  41. F

K100 or KPro for EP3

what mods do you have? i suggest you go with k100 as its abit cheaper unless you want to adjust and do datalogging etc
  42. F

My 4th ep3

This my my 4th ep3 and defo the best :) bought it off a member a couple of weeks ago. Had a few problems already had to replace the window reg which was a nightmare as my it failed in the snow and my window dropped down lol had to replace front bushes and ball joint had the valve clearance done...
  43. F

cosmic grey 05 and its mine mine mine :)

nice m8 hope you get the wheels sorted soon
  44. F

strange issue after new cat back system

sweet glad you got it sorted
  45. F

Best mods for my car

how much are dc5 cams?
  46. F

EP3 tyre advice needed

toyo proxes for me everytime,not the longest lasting but awesome grip in the dry
  47. F

2004 civic type r cam performance sensor

i would change the sensor asap my mate left his for 2 months and it finished the engine lol
  48. F

Ep3 to Thurlby 888 Astra CDTi ?

The 888 is decent its got all the kit you need and great mpg never will be near as good as any type r. The m32 gearbox is weak to i had a vxr with 15k and the box went.
  49. F

password jdm intake

does anyone on here run one of these? they look mental in the pictures.
  50. F

how can i register to sell parts on here?

been a member for 2 years but only just come back to honda need to get the posts up then
  51. F

how can i register to sell parts on here?

I have a few ep3 parts lying around and i can not make a new thread in the traders section
  52. F

EP3 FN2

I have also had a corsa vxr and astra and any type r is better than them mate.
  53. F

EP3 FN2

I have had 4 ep3s and one fn2. In my opinion the fn2 is rubbish without independent rear suspension,the fn2 feels to slow and its a fair bit heavier than the ep3
  54. F

baldydaves fn2

you will love the remap makes the car come to life :)
  55. F

My dc5

looks a really nice example miss my dc5 :/
  56. F

Please read the rules

Admin edit.
  57. F

Looking at getting my 4th ep3 am i mad lol

whats b pipe sound like with standard back box?
  58. F

thats a really good increase :) did it feel much quicker after?
  59. F

I have own quite a few type rs in my time and have a love for vtec, just sold my cupra r and only got a 5g budget and i don't think i can find anything better than a ep3? I am really interested in hondata but will it be worth it on a standard car? I am done with loud exhausts so would just want...
  60. F

DC2 DB8 DC5 White or Blue DC5

white allday
Back