• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Dc5 white alloys, what are they worth?

In good condition, tyres need replacing but change of plans to fund other mods
  2. C

Unsilenced mugen twin loop

Mugen twin loop seems to have those who love it with subtle distant noise and not too loud Those who take it off is due to not loud enough how would it sound running an unsilenced b pipe with it? currently have a rm01a fuji
  3. C

Bolt on intake, rbc, exhaust mani, decat, cat back on standard ecu for k20?

Bolt on intake, rbc, exhaust mani, decat, cat back on standard ecu for k20? I know to get the most out of the mods needs mapping, but is there any risk to the engine if running stock ecu with these bolt on mods?
  4. C

Which would you go for Mugen or ITG Maxogen intake?

Which would you go for Mugen or ITG Maxogen intake? and reasons why? i currently have the ITG and happy with it to be honest from looks and performance when I say performance I mean I don't really feel much difference over stock so nothing dropped in feel But mugen is suppose to be smooth...
  5. C

How much for used kpro ?

How much are used kpro worth on market and or swap deal with standard ?
  6. C

Price for a used tegiwa exhaust manifold circa 1 year old

I may know someone splitting what are these worth second hand near new condition?
  7. C

What's it worth used k100 as swap deal?

What's it worth for a swap with oem ecu i understand it still needs to be remapped again at the cost of c.£350
  8. C

My b pipe hangs low; do you have issues with yours?

I scrape my fujitsubo rm01a a lot! Doesnt sit very flush to the chassis of the car I thought my oem item was low on the dc5 but this is only an inch or two clearance I think
  9. C

Top mount - parts and labour costs?

Found tegiwa to sell ep3 a pair with bearing the cheapest at £120 ish whats expected labour costs?
  10. C

Valve clearances - how much

How much should this range from Indy to dealer
  11. C

Would I need an alignment / frsu geo reset after top mounts install?

Would I need an alignment / frsu geo reset after top mounts install?
  12. C

Ebay cold air feed 1 or 2 ply neoprene or silicone?

Using it for intake to direct cold air; does it make a difference if 1 or 2 ply neoprene or silicone?
  13. C

Recommendation replace itg maxogen cold air feed pipe

I think its 100mm so 4 inch diameter so need 102mm pipe to fit over any recommendations?
  14. C

SHOCK ABSORBERS,EP3 OEM VS DC5 VS BILSTEIN ** VS B8 VS OTHER

How would you categorise these inorder with the best at the top? Shock absorbers,ep3 oem vs dc5 vs bilstein ** vs b8 vs other I assume dc5 is better than ep3 oem, but how does it compare to bilstein ** etc.?
  15. C

Ep3 type r 5.1 final drive upgrade, pro and cons

Is it a worth while upgrade? comes standard on fn2 and fd2 I believe
Back