• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. hondathan

Will a 16x8J 0 offset work???

hi guys.i wanna fit the xxr 002 wheels on my ep3.i want the 16' 8J with 0 offset and 45 profile tyres.i have a 40mm eibach spring kit on. will i have to roll the arches or not??i dont want to so if i do,then im scrapping the idea.anyone please help and mayby if someone has pics too?thanks guys
  2. hondathan

toda header-tegiwa rep for ep3...pls help!!

i have a ukdm ep3 and want to fit the toda rep header from tegiwa....with this header do i have to change the ARB to the jdm ARB or will it be fine?? thanks guys..
  3. hondathan

RBC fitment to k20a ep3-with slam pannel folding/cutting???

does anyone please have pics or their RBC installation including the slam pannel folding(rather than cutting)???thanks guys:confused:
  4. hondathan

My B18B4 DOHC EK4 V-TEC....150KW(201BHP)

1998 silver civic v-tec. STANDARD FEATURES:air con/central locking/sanji alarm/pwr steering/ABS,etc... ENGINE:B18B4 block arais 11.8 comp ratio forged pistons eagle conrods. acl race bearings. arp rod bolts and head bolts. type R oil pump. lightened and balanced flywheel. skunk 2 stg 1...
  5. hondathan

fn2 back seats and peddals in a ep3???

hey guys.has anyone put fn2 rear seats in a ep3???does it fit and if so wot little mods must you do??also the 3 peddals including the foot rest-will this fit on the ep3 peddal stalks??any info will be much appreciated.thanks guys.
  6. hondathan

RBC intake manifold on a k20 ep3-please help!?!?

Good day all fellow fanatics. any help will be much appreciated. 1:is the rbc intake from a k24 accord? 2:will my standard ep3 type r throttlebody fit on the rbc without any hassle and is there a special gasket i need? 3:do i still need to port and match the head to the rbc intake? wot is the...
Back