• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. stereom1ke

FN2 Cambelt Change Milage?

Hi guys, Just coming up 45,000 miles now in the FN2 and wondered what sort of milage to have the cambelt changed? Was thinking around the 60,000 mile mark. Can anyone recommend a place to have it changed? I don't want any old back street to do it for me. I was thinking of taking a trip to Tdi...
  2. stereom1ke

Which bulb do I need

Hi guys pulled home on the drive way tonight and I noticed a have a bulb or two out. Anyone know which type of bulb is required and the cheapest / best place to get one? cheers Mike
  3. stereom1ke

Back from the wheel refurb

Hi guys, it's been a while since I've posted on here. Finally gave the R some tlc and got round to having the wheels refurbed. Chuffed with the results. Next on the list is tints and I must get round to fitting the carbon wrapped mugen brake scoops. Later in the year I'll be purchasing the full...
  4. stereom1ke

FN2 - New Tyres time, choices to consider?

Hi guys, Well its time for a new set of tyres, could possibly get away with only changing 2 (the fronts) But ideally could do with changing all 4. Since owning the car (Purchased June 2012) I have been highly impressed with the 225/40 18" Bridgestone Potenza's. I'm not going to lie, money is a...
  5. stereom1ke

FN2 Which Oil, and does it use much?

Hi guys, first off I did do a quick search on here but didnt find anything to answer my questions. Picked up my FN2 on Thursday 31st May. Just wondrered which makes of Oil you use for your FN2's and how often do you check it, do they use a lot? Thanks for any help/advice. Mike
  6. stereom1ke

FN2 clutch is silent, pedal pivot squeeks... HELP.

Hi guys, whats the fix for this and what needs replacing? Its the pedal pivot, nothing wrong with the clutch itself, but how do I stop this squeeking, WD40 seems to be a temporary fix but what will solve my problem for good? Any info greatly appreciated. Cheers guys.
  7. stereom1ke

stereom1ke's FN2 Type R GT Deep Pearl Bronze. 1st Type R.

Honda Civic Type R FN2 GT Forum Name: Stereom1ke Driver Name: Mike Donnelly Age: 23 Car: Honda Civic Type R FN2 GT Type R Number: R-09050 Date Of Purchase: 31/05/2012 Car Age: 2007 (57) Car Milage: 31,000 Car Colour: Deep Pearl Bronze SPEC: Engine/Transmission: 2 litre 200bhp K20 vtec...
  8. stereom1ke

FN2 FN2 removing fog lights guide?? Sorry if repost :(

Hi guys had a search for a guide on removing fog lights on an FN2. No luck. If anyone has one or can point me in the direction of finding one I would appreciate. Admin feel free to remove/move thread once resolved. Thanks
  9. stereom1ke

EP3 'Money well spent' mods for the FN2

Hi guys Im trying to compile a list for the 'must' mods for an FN2. Im talking in terms of engine/intake/exhaust and brakes/suspension/chassis mods that are essential for making an FN2 a great car to drive everyday and for track experiences. If you have any suggestions could you please list them...
  10. stereom1ke

FN2 Photoshop help? Silver FN2 - Anthracite 18" wheels.

Hi guys does anyone have a picture of a silver FN2 with Anthracite standard 18" alloys? If not, Ive provided a picture for one of you talented photoshoppers to have a go at if at all possible. Any help much appreciated. Cheers Mike
  11. stereom1ke

FN2 May have found myself an FN2, help please??

Hi there guys, as some of you may know Ive just recently sold my EP2 and I am looking for an FN2. I came across this on Autotrader this morning. In my price range, very good milage. I did specify I wanted silver and preferably an 08, but this struck me as a possible purchase. Its only 27 miles...
  12. stereom1ke

FN2 Comparing an FN2 to an EP3 SUMO POWER - Total Honda May edition

Hey guys as some of you may know Im new to the forum and after owning an EP2 (Type R replica) Im in the hunt for a GT pack FN2. I have a few ideas lined up in terms of intake & exhaust, handling, brakes and tyres. I picked up a copy of the May-June 2012 TOTAL HONDA magzine today whillst out to...
  13. stereom1ke

HKS Suction or Gruppe M

Hey guys basically looking for some advice, opinions and views on these two kits. Can anyone give me some performance figures and rolling road print outs etc? Also price guides for new and used, and some advantages/disadvantages on the two. Ive just sold my EP2 (Type R replica) And I am in the...
Back