• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. haggis

Whoops....will my brakes fit under my wheels?

D2 8 pots 330mm disks 17x7.5J ET38 Buddyclub P1SFII they're going in to be fitted tomorrow...and I just sort of assumed they'd fit :lol: if they don't...what 17s have good brake clearance?
  2. haggis

JRSC Fitting - Common Pitfalls/Problems?

hey all me and my mechanic mate will be fitting the JRSC to my EP3 at the weekend :) any common problems we should watch out for when fitting? or anything we might need that the instructions might miss out? help very much appreciated :D
  3. haggis

2nd Hand Spoon Header vs Brand New Tegiwa TODA Rep Header...

well guys...this is my dilemma at the moment! was originally going to get a genuine TODA manifold from a mate, but he can't find it, thinks its been stolen but nevermind.... spotted a couple of Spoon manis going for decent prices on the forums recently, but then i noticed that Tegiwa do a copy...
  4. haggis

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

about time i created a thread for my EP3, but first i'll give you a short run down on my car history, mainly for me to reminisce lol i started of in a 1.6 VW Polo 5 Door...great wee car, but met its end one morning when my mum was out driving it and someone tried to overtake her when she was...
Back