• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jukka

fitting tegiwa intake hose, quick question.

I got my tegiwa shipment in the post yesterday and one of the items i purchased as one of their silicone induction hoses. I looked through the packaging, and couldnt figure something out. There are the two, lets call them nipples, that come out of the hose as it attaches to the air box. The one...
  2. Jukka

Jukka's Canadian Spec EP3 SiR

Figure I should get around to making one of these. My name is Bryan and I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I know its not a type-r, but in the next year or two it will be on par or better than a type-r:lol: Mod list: Engine/Exhaust K20A3 Hondata modded box wrapped in DEI Cooltape AEM...
  3. Jukka

Tegiwa rear strut bar

Does any one have a picture of one fitted?? It looks like a quality peice and since the north american EPs did not come with any sort of rear strut bar, I was looking for one thats not too big/looks almost stock. Any pictures/help would be much appriciated.
  4. Jukka

DIY kill switch for the EP3

I don't know if this should be in the DIY section, or in the theft deterrent section, but I figure I will post it here first. If it needs moving, by all means. This is a DIY I learned from my civic club over here, should work properly for you guys with the type-r aswell. Tools required...
Back