• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Cosmic CTR Sarah

insurance company won't insure me this year!! help

Fleet policy was my saviour - but even then price is pretty ouch.
  2. Cosmic CTR Sarah

Ughh, everything seems to be last-minute with me too, getting my insurance was as well. It was horrible - sat on the drive for 2 weeks before I could finally drive it. I got it on a fleet, so isn't so bad and get to drive my Dad's range rover sport V8 fully comp ;). Not that I'd not rather drive...
  3. Cosmic CTR Sarah

£4000-£5000 budget

I've heard that Cat Cs sell for 30% less than the normal market value, I would expect around the same or less for a Cat D - although it totally depends on what damage has actually been done. And the same goes for buying a Cat D - it's important to find out what actually happened to it. I...
  4. Cosmic CTR Sarah

Are you sure it's because of you having a crash? I used to be with Quinn, but then they couldn't re-quote me because they changed to only insure kids on a provisional license. I would imagine it would go down a fair bit, I think the key to cheap insurance is to keep switching companies. I've...
  5. Cosmic CTR Sarah

Don't give up hope - I'm 19 and driving a final edition CG Type R. If it's modded - direct line is a nono. Try all the comparison websites - confused, comparethemarket, gocompare etc. On another thread, there is a company called "Chris Knott" posting on this website, might be worth giving them a...
  6. Cosmic CTR Sarah

£4000-£5000 budget

Dream on. :). See - that's the sort of mileage you'll get for that price, and in silver. Not a bad car for the price, but I'd be reluctant to buy ANY car that's got over 100k on the clock.
  7. Cosmic CTR Sarah

£4000-£5000 budget

Sold now :(. But that was a bargain!
  8. Cosmic CTR Sarah

£4000-£5000 budget

Eeeeee, would love to be a moderator :).
  9. Cosmic CTR Sarah

£4000-£5000 budget

Do you mean me dotty? *looks hopeful* :). Sarah
  10. Cosmic CTR Sarah

£4000-£5000 budget

Autotrader and piston heads are the best sites for looking at type Rs I think. I bought mine off piston heads. Sarah
  11. Cosmic CTR Sarah

£4000-£5000 budget

You'll be lucky to get a Type-R with 65-85k on the clock for £4500 unless you're prepared to buy a Cat C, which I would definitely not advise unless you know exactly what happened to it. Maybe one with 100k miles is more optimistic (which in many cases is as bad as a Cat C looks-wise). I started...
Back