• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Chips and Dent Repair !

I used chips-away once, never again . Crap job imo ended up putting her into a bodyshop to have a proper job done.
  2. M

What to get?

I'm running 215/40 a bit cheaper than stock and about 2% differance on yer speedo so shows about 2mph more than your actual speed . I got mine from e tyres for £89 each all in that is fitting,valves and balancing he was a bloody good fitter as well not one mark on my rims:D I tried 34/32...
  3. M

What to get?

Hi mate This is exactly the reason i got rid of my pots, loads of tread but nearly lost it up the road in the rain a while ago. I changed to Yokos spec 2 and all i can say is very good, just as good in the dry,loads better in the wet no aquaplanning at all . The sidewalls are a tad softer...
  4. M

FN2 I cant help myself!

Go for it if you want one mate:D Which dealer you going to?
  5. M

Valve clearance

I'll go for that then Thanks for the help:cool:
  6. M

Valve clearance

The last service was done at 13.5k last october so i will be nowhere near the 12.5k interval if i have it done at 25k if that helps mate Or maybe i should have it done anyway to bring it all back in line?As i do a lot more miles than the previous owner:)
  7. M

Valve clearance

Hope somebody can help me here:confused: Right my car has gone a bit out of sync on the old servicing jobbie. When i got it at 1 year old it had only done 3.5k:cool: So honda gave it a service as it was a year old . Ive had it serviced since but i'm going to hit 25k well before the next...
  8. M

Is this going too far??

And then it rained:lol: :lol:
  9. M

Clunk when braking

Don't sound right to me mate,have you checked the obvious like wheel nuts done up tight? I would be inclined to take it back and get them to check that they have been fitted properly you can't take a chance with your brakes
  10. M

Main dealer tyre price

After having Toyos fitted a while ago i've decided that after the original pots that i got with the car they seem to imo take the edge of the handling which i loved when i first got it. So yesterday i decided to go back to the pots knowing of course that i will suffer on wet or greasy roads but...
  11. M

CTR vs GTI mkV

I had a 2ltr gti before the ctr,i found it heavy and slowish and i got embarrased a few times if you know what i mean :wink:
  12. M

Headlamps

Thanks for the response all. I shall order some and let my mechanic mate to fit them :lol: Cheers
  13. M

Headlamps

Hi all , just wondering if anyones tried osram silverstars H1 in the projector units on a facelift? I'm thinking of ordering but would like to know if there's any improvement at all on the standard ones cheers
  14. M

Just scuffed one of my alloys :cry:

Done one of mine the other day but managed to sort it myself.Just a quick rub down spray up,then laquered today :)
  15. M

Why oh Why?

I had my oem backbox refitted today (see classified sec :wink: ) But why do these exhaust/tyre fitting places make such a mountain out of a mole hill?I rang this morning to book in and i got the we'll have a look and see whats what :? For gods sake it's an origanal part matey 2 bolts and 2...
  16. M

Not fooking happy :x my baby is scarred

I know how you feel mate,had mine damaged twice now by idiots :x
  17. M

Best looking back box?

I have the 6x4 oval on at the moment and i agree with your comment of it filling the' hole' so maybe i'll stick with it for a while as i followed a standard one the other day driven by a young lady and her 'hole' looked rather large :oops: :lol:
  18. M

Best looking back box?

Hi all after your opinions really.I have a magnex 6x4 oval on my ctr but latley been toying with the idea of having the oem one refitted but i can't decide which looks nicer?Whats your thaughts :?
  19. M

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Mines october 04 done 6500k
Back