• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best looking back box?

Hi all after your opinions really.I have a magnex 6x4 oval on my ctr but latley been toying with the idea of having the oem one refitted but i can't decide which looks nicer?Whats your thaughts :?

what do you have opn at the minute meaty?

I like the look of the 6 x 4 for the brief time it was on my CTR, It filled the 'hole' perfectly.

dotty said:
what do you have opn at the minute meaty?

I like the look of the 6 x 4 for the brief time it was on my CTR, It filled the 'hole' perfectly.

I have the 6x4 oval on at the moment and i agree with your comment of it filling the' hole' so maybe i'll stick with it for a while as i followed a standard one the other day driven by a young lady and her 'hole' looked rather large :oops: :lol:

BC Spec IV. just oozes quality and style, and yes I am biased :D

BC Prospec does it for me. Nice round slash cut

No shine to it so no need to clean it :lol:

monkey boy kev said:
Rcb said:
The Spoon sounds decent but is way too small :(

The advantage though is that you get the noise without the f'ing great big exhaust that people assosiate (sp?) with chav's.

Yea..that's true, but it's not even as big as the standard backbox :wink:

monkey boy kev said:
Rcb said:

The advantage though is that you get the noise without the f'ing great big exhaust that people assosiate (sp?) with chav's.

But it looks like the exhaust you'll find on a 1982 Ford Fiesta 1.1 Popular Plus... It's not a good looking exhaust at all IMO.

CTR_Paul said:
monkey boy kev said:
Rcb said:

But it looks like the exhaust you'll find on a 1982 Ford Fiesta 1.1 Popular Plus... It's not a good looking exhaust at all IMO.

Hmmm, have to agree it's not the most 'manly' of looking exhausts. I dodn't like the look for ages but it grows on you. As with everything it's down to personal preference.

Back