• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Faith

Help with ISO Lead issue

Afternoon Gents, I have purchased a 'Pumpkin' android headunit, i pulled out the standard unit and attempted to fit but the ISO lead i purchased from Halfords doesn't fit (it only had one female type block connector to take a plug from the civic - if that makes sense), I've just ordered...
  2. Faith

Cant Adjust handbrake.....

Morning gents, Just had all 4 calipers, pads and discs on the car replaced with new. Handbrake was slackened prior so that we could remove the rear calipers. Now we are trying to tighten/adjust the handbrake and it simply doesn't make any difference on how much we tighten it up it still...
  3. Faith

Yokohama S.drive AS01 Review

Has anyone had any experience with the above tyres? It seems that Parada Spec2's have been discontinued and these were offered as an alternative :confused:
  4. Faith

Project Mu brake Pads Question..

Morning Gents, Just a quickie, are how do the Project Mu brake pads fare for the EP3? Its only that RHDJapan seem to have quite a bit of discount on various sets. Cheers.
  5. Faith

Headlight issue

Evening gents, The N/S dipped beam HID bulb has recently stopped working and I think but not 100% that is was due to water ingress into a connector. Since this has happened I've noticed that the High beam bulb illuminates (albeit not producing a high beam) in both headlamps but when I switch...
  6. Faith

Faith's Type R #2 - NHB Premier Edition - Update Pg 2

Evening party people! Some of you may remember me, or my previous Satin Silver Ep3. Some of you may not as I'm sure there are some new people on here and the forums also seem to be a lot quieter nowadays. Anyway, i thought it was about time I got a wip thread going. I picked up this EP3...
  7. Faith

Tein Street Advance Coilovers

Hi guys, I have the chance to purchase a set of these Coilovers second hand, are they any good? I was initially just going to get some Eibach lowering springs as car is only used for road use but they are well priced so quite tempted. They come with the electronic box to adjust damping but I...
  8. Faith

EP3 Decisions Decisions...

Afternoon gentlemen, I'm back, if anyone remembers me :lol: Little bit of advice if possible, more of a 'what would you do' in regards to purchasing an EP3. My last one i owned was about 4-5 years ago and was an 05MY. Ive got 3 lined up to look at this weekend which consist of: 1 - 51...
  9. Faith

Looking for my old car - GY05ULR

Afternoon gents, sold my Satin Silver EP3 with bronze Evo 8 alloys about 2.5 years ago and was wondering if anyone on here had picked her up? Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  10. Faith

Castrol Edge Professional

Afternoon People, Had quite a interesting meeting today with some bods from Castrol about their new oil ''Castrol Edge Professional'' which is replacing ''Castrol SLX'' and is only available from main dealers, will not be available from halfords etc. i wont try and explain about it too much as...
  11. Faith

Torque Settings for Cam Cover..

As title reads, I have tried using the 'Search' function but for the life of me can't find anything :confused: Cheers, Ady.
  12. Faith

Advice on a Tanabe...

Evening Guys, I have seen a ''Tanabe Racing Super Medalion Exhaust Catback system'' for sale and was wondering if anyone had any views/experiance with this system? I.e: how does it sounds etc Ive tried youtube but couldn't find any videos of decent quality. Cheers, Ady
  13. Faith

Will a ....

Mugen Twinloop Exhaust off of a UK spec Honda Integra Type R fit on the EP3 system? The Integra has a standard OE centre pipe with a 2 1/4 inch flange. Cheers, Ady
  14. Faith

.: Faith's Satin Silver Type R - Rare ARC Goodie Added 6/7 :.

Thought i would start a 'Project Thread' on my latest car, a 2005 Honda Civic Type R EP3. I picked the car up a little over 2 months ago after selling my BMW E46 Clubsport. To say its a different car to drive is an understatement!! Within a couple of weeks i had some new ABP lowering...
Back