• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Project Mu brake Pads Question..

Morning Gents,

Just a quickie, are how do the Project Mu brake pads fare for the EP3?

Its only that RHDJapan seem to have quite a bit of discount on various sets.

Cheers.

For what use?

I found them okay on the road, little better than OEM, but started to die quickly with hard use. They were HC800+.

Hi Chris,

They would be solely for road use, its only because they had sets reduced down to about £40ish from £60-£80

Had HC+ on my EP3. Amazing, but plenty of dust and a bit of squeal.

If you can get Endless MX72 for a similar price, I'd go for those, otherwise go for the Project MUs.

I thought the HC's were more of a track pad, the NS400 are more of a fast road pad so I would go with the NS's just for road use, if they are on offer too, grab a bargain.

Just looked it up, the HC's are a crossover pad, so provide more bite than the NS400 and suitable for track use, but not a full on track pad.

By the sounds of it though they aren't too good on track then Chris.

I ran the ns400s and they had a good bite once warmed up and had hardly any dust. But they did crack so keep an eye on them.

Back